Good multiplayer games for 3DS

• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
Do you know of any good multiplayer games that you can play together with friends online?

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y are some good games that you can play online with friends.

Super smash bros for the 3DS will be coming out in summer and that is sure to be the best multiplayer for the 3DS along with what is listed above.

Another game I know of but haven't played is code of princess.

Mario Kart 7 is probably my most favorite multiplayer game.

Everyone should try it out, it's a really nice game :p

Kid Icarus and Luigi's Mansion have the best multiplayer modes of any 3DS game. The multiplayer component of these games are unique experiences that can only be enjoyed on the 3DS. Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X/Y also have solid multiplayer modes too.

Really the only ones I use for multiplayer is Mario kart 7 and sometimes Mario tennis. Two great games in there own right! Super smash bros 3D looks like it will be a wonderful multiplayer game so if you like multiplayer (or Nintendo at all really) you will be anticapting super smash bros 3D! I know I am!

Mario Kart 7, Pokémon X/Y, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Mario Golf: World Tour are all excellent games to play with your friends in. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby and SSB4 for 3DS are upcoming games that'll most likely have excellent multiplayer as well.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y are some good games that you can play online with friends.
Mario Tennis Open is region-locked, so you can't play with any friends besides the ones in your region.

Mario Kart 7,Pokemon x and y,Pokemon ORAS,SSB for 3ds these are the most popular online games that I know off and the best and most talked and played online games to me.If I were you and I had one of these games like pokemon x which I do have I would be online right now having fun.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and Resident Evil: Revelations are very fun to play in multiplayer too, along with the above titles.

Mario Kart 7 can be the game that I most have played together with a friend of mine, but there is another good title I would love to try out and that is Monster hunter 3 Ultimate. Unfortunately, my girlfriend doesn't like the game much so I can't play it.

As other members have told you, Mario Kart 7 is a great game to play online. I have play this game with my friends an we spend great times, you can enjoy a lot. Try with it, you won't regret!!

You should try Fantasy Life,it can be up to 3 players:D (Internet or Local Connection)

This game is fun.

every smash game has great multiplayer features, and super smash bros for 3ds is no exception. New super Mario bros 2 also has good co-op multiplayer. Pokemon X and Y, and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire also has a good multiplayer, and Animal crossing and fantasy life too. And dont forget Mario kart 7!

The games I would recommend you play for multiplayer are Mario kart 7 like the rest of you all said, super smash bros 3ds, and starfox 64 3d . in Mario kart 7 you can play up to 8 players online and on streetpass which is why I love playing that as a multiplayer game at a party or gaming event especially and super smash bros is a classic since its still new and most people probably have it, its pretty fun. finally, starfox 64 3d is an good one too since you can fight your friends in the classic starfox game and I love the front facing camera feature that makes it more exciting to play ^^ hope this helped!

Mario kart 7 is a good one. Another one is Super Smash Bros. In Smash Bros you can customize the battle too. Another good one is pokemon x,y,alpha,omega, and you can battle against people. Monster hunter 3 and 4 are also awesome to play online. You can hunt monsters together on online. Another one I THINK has online is street fighter for 3ds.

Ok I should know this one because that's all me and my brother play honestly anyway I would say these, mario kart 7. It's a good game and I like to plAy it with my brother but I can't play too much of it and it does serve some good options with the multiplayer. But ones that I reAlly recommend are super smash bros. 3ds it is a great fighting game plus it has good characters and serves great multiplayer. But I recommend number one is Pokemon X and Y or ORAS they're both good games and serve good multiplayer but if you care a lot about story I would go for ORAS in my opinion. Good story good characters good Pokemon.

There's plenty of games with multi player that is without a doubt really fun to play online/local with friends :D Some of the best ones that are listed are Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Brothers 3ds,Kid Icarus: Uprsing, Pokemon XY/ORAS, Luigi's Mansion, and Fantasy Life, each with their own unique game play. I'd suggest these to anyone. I also bet that Triforce Heroes game with be superb as well \o/

My top is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. It's so much fun to play with friends local or online, and it has tons of play-time stacked in. I have 150 hours and haven't completed the story-mode and am G-2.

Secondary Pick
Animal Crossing!

It's so much fun to play online at the island and do tours with your friends, or with real life friends, visit the town's local or online ;3

3rd Pick
Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon

This game is so much fun online. Going through the huge tower to fight ghost and reach the top !

4th Pick
Pokemon Omega/Ruby or Y/X

Both fun to play only with your buddies ;3

That's all.

Mario Party 7 is an awesome game i play it with my brother and sister all the
time, its really fun! I also really like the game Animal Crossing: New leaf, but for that game you both must have the same game and im pretty sure you must have a wi-fi connection. I hope this helped :p

Do you know of any good multiplayer games that you can play together with friends online?
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has co-op so that you and your friends can fight giant monsters till is down for some drops to complete quest and such, Pokemon X,Y,ORAS let's you fight and trade pokemon with your friends or a stranger with wonder trade (love the wonder trade, is so random that you might get a legendary or a shiny). Mario Kart 7 is good for online racing but i suggest you don't do the "out of gas" at the finish line since if you stop for a bit, you stop everyone's online friend game. Luigi Mansion dark moon is good as well, play with your friends to get all the ghost to reach to the top of the tower (it gets harder as you go higher).

Back