Good Team For Pokemon X With Froakie As Starter?

• Thread starter jasjas
  • Start date
jasjas

jasjas

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I have recently started Pokemon X and picked Froakie as my starter. I'm aiming for a really good balanced team, what team members would be good for my team? And I may want to go competive path so let me know :3

Against Team Flare (and characters in the post game), Vivillion can take them all down stupid easy. I had Venusaur so I could go through Victory Road in one try thanks to Sleep Powder. Lucario if you don't have Blaziken for another Mega evo that will help out against the Champion. You might want Bunnelby too because he was good against the Electric Gym. That was my team with Froakie. This is far from a competitive team tho unless you want to breed for IVs later.

Nice suggestions, I'll be taking those into considerations :3 How does Mega Charizard X do with Froakie?

Nice suggestions, I'll be taking those into considerations :3 How does Mega Charizard X do with Froakie?
Ooh, I tried that in my Y, and the reverse in my X. It's pretty good, as Greninja can cover for Charizard, and vice versa. They also have a ton of speed and offensive potential, so they pretty much 1HKO everything. It doesn't really matter what the rest pof your team is though. I mean, you could have a bunch of Pikachu with those two, and still beat the game. X and Y are literally the easiest games in the series. So you should be fine with those two.

My team currently in use:Gyarados-has a mega evolution and some high stats to me is better than greninja
Garchomp-Has some good sp def,speed,and attack
Lucario-He's good yeah but I'm gonna take him out of my party soon...
Charizard-To me I just like charizard and his stats are good
Salamence-1 of my favourite dragon type pokemon and yeah has some massive stats
Tyrantrum-not quite sure about him,i have an adamant one plus he has some good moves but he is only good in some stats,i might take him out of my party

I have pokemon x but sadly I cannot trade,battle or chat with anyone online because when I try to connect online I always get error code-001-0502:cry:

mega charizard x and grenija is great and just get a grass type just in cause you need some water cover but if you breed a protean grenija with good stats you may not need it

Back