• dont need it

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
reply and vote

They already have an internet icon on the 3ds console what's the use of making a new one I get they won't do it due to copy right issues and certain stuff , plus if u use it on your 3ds it would be really annoying just like the current one...

They already have an internet icon on the 3ds console what's the use of making a new one I get they won't do it due to copy right issues and certain stuff , plus if u use it on your 3ds it would be really annoying just like the current one...

the one there is is not very good you can not do much on it also. but if they made chrome and replaced it with the one that is on now then we could do more stuff on it. like use it as a mobile phones internet not like a old internet. that does not work for many sites.

The 3DS isn't a mobile phone. There's no point in using the internet on the DS since it's horrible. No one ever uses it so Ninty won't bother with changing it. Besides, we have laptops, ipads, desktops, and phones to use for the internet. Why would anyone want to use the 3DS?

Exactly plus it can't load the whole screen of the website on the 3ds it takes too long to load and some stuff just don't appear like on the computer setup like when going to 3dspedia on the 3ds.

I read that if you go to privacy and you click on install google chrome on the youtube app the 3ds will send you to google and from here you can search almost any video and you can watch it

the one there is is not very good you can not do much on it also. but if they made chrome and replaced it with the one that is on now then we could do more stuff on it. like use it as a mobile phones internet not like a old internet. that does not work for many sites.
Their internet app is like that for a reason. Think of it this way...it's personalized specifically for the 3DS, so imagine all the compatibility issues there'd be with a browser that wasn't designed for the 3DS

Back