PC Google Stadia

• Thread starter DarkSpyro
  • Start date
DarkSpyro

DarkSpyro

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Google Stadia might be great for gamers who wants to have nice graphics and smooth frame rate no matter which specs of PC/laptop that they use. However, I'm not sure to use it myself because I'm not sure if my internet can handle it yet.

Streaming Console
yea- no, It would be great if it had an offline option, but they've stated no offline is planned at all.

Google Stadia can potentially be pretty great due to the fact that it enables people who do not have powerful machiens to play new games however I dont see it becoming too succesful due to the fact that most people simply do not have the type of ineternet that can handle that and those who do have fast enough internet also usually have gaming machiens or PCs which can play these games natively and so the only demographic left is people with High speed internet and slow PCs or less powerful gaming machines.
Another issue is the competition with Nvidia offering a very comeptent competitor to it.

Another big issue with Google Stadia is the fact that google management is very flip floppy with new ideas. They like big new revolutionary ideas however they are horrible at keeping services going and as such I think that very soon after it is launched it will probably be cancelled due to the expensive upkeep and the management system.
However I do hope that it does not go this way and that google is actually able to keep it alive and through some mircale actually keep it going properly and runnign and fucntioning as well as evolving to match the standards that might pop up in the game streaming industry 2 or 3 years from now.

Back