Got an strange addiction? Share it here. :P

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
A lot of us are addicted to at least one thing in life, whether it be games, food, or pretty much anything in general. If you have a strange addiction, why not share it here? :p

I don’t know if this would be considered strange, but Splatoon 2 is a major addiction for me. Once I start playing, good luck getting me to stop. There’s always a never ending drive for me to get to a higher rank.

What about you guys? Got a strange addiction you’d like to share?

Reactions: Duffy and Duster
Splatoon 2 is a major addiction for me. Once I start playing, good luck getting me to stop. There’s always a never ending drive for me to get to a higher rank.
I think all Splatoon 2 players feel this way, including me :p
I always want to get myself to a higher rank as well, but I can't find the time and effort to do so. :(

Reactions: Samster
I think all Splatoon 2 players feel this way, including me :p
I always want to get myself to a higher rank as well, but I can't find the time and effort to do so. :(
Yeah, and there’s also the terrifying rick of ... deranking. :eek:

Yeah, and there’s also the terrifying rick of ... deranking. :eek:
eek

A lot of us are addicted to at least one thing in life, whether it be games, food, or pretty much anything in general. If you have a strange addiction, why not share it here? :p

I don’t know if this would be considered strange, but Splatoon 2 is a major addiction for me. Once I start playing, good luck getting me to stop. There’s always a never ending drive for me to get to a higher rank.

What about you guys? Got a strange addiction you’d like to share?

I think I would be addicted to Splatoon 2 as well if I had the game. I don't have any strange addictions... I think :p

Reactions: Duster
I think you have a strange addiction to making threads right now.

My strange addiction is speedrunning. I guess I just like knowing I’m fast at winning at civ :)

Reactions: Samster
I think you have a strange addiction to making threads right now.
I. Need. That. Posting. Spree. Emblem.

Reactions: Duffy
You know I like to blink, I blink at least 100 times a day, and don’t really see other people doing it, but when I sleep my eyes just stay closed, does anyone know a way to not blink without closing my eyes?

You know I like to blink, I blink at least 100 times a day, and don’t really see other people doing it, but when I sleep my eyes just stay closed, does anyone know a way to not blink without closing my eyes?
I am absolutely addicted to blinking as well. I'm trying to break the addiction by blinking less and less every day and now I blink only like 50 times a day! This addiction is a really hard one to break for sure...

Reactions: AricAttack
Back