Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars

• Thread starter -_Roberto_-
  • Start date
-_Roberto_-

-_Roberto_-

Businessman
Banned User
GTA Chinatown Wars is a game for the DS, PSP, and iOS. I honestly like this game because of its feel. No game like it has ever been created since GTA Advance. First, GTA Chinatown Wars has won awards that no other game has. Like the IGN Best Handheld Game of the Year Select, the Joystick Award Handheld Game of the Year, and the VGX Award for Best Handheld Game. All in the same year it was created, in 2009. And the plot is fantastic. You play this Chinese guy from Hong Kong who's very spoiled and rich. He goes to New York to look for the missing sword, and to avenge his dad, and meets interesting characters along the way.

==SPOILER ALERT==

Kenny killed Huang's dad and Huang works with Wade Heston to kill Kenny and becomes the new Triad leader.

In all fairness, the game could be better. Like it could be in 3D. There's a glitch for the PSP where you can make it 3D. But in the iOS and Nintendo DS versions it's in aerial view and it cannot be changed. And you cannot fully complete the game as Nintendo recently discontinued its Wi-Fi connection for the DS, DSi, and DS Lite, and all DS' before the 3DS. And I am not sure about the wereabouts of the PSP version. The PSP is not being sold in my region nor do I know where it is being sold.

I give GTA Chinatown Wars a 9/10.

Back