Giveaway Graveyard Keeper Giveaway (Nintendo Switch)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
17wyO0f.jpg

Graveyard Keeper (Nintendo Switch) Giveaway
> Read our review of the game here <

How to participate:
  1. Reply to this thread.
  2. Mention the contents of a dark and twisted cutscene you thought up that would fit with this game.
I'll rate it from 1-3. You get one shot.

Depending on the number your idea was rated, you can submit an entry or entries to try to win a copy of Graveyard Keeper for the Nintendo Switch (North America). The Switch is region free so you can just create a North America Nintendo Account to use it.

So for example, your idea was rated a 2. You get to pick 2 numbers (entries).

You can pick a number from 1-100. Robit will roll a dice and randomly pick a winner.

When does it end?

The ending of August 23th, 2019. Should give people enough time to see this and enter.

Feel free to ask any questions~

Reactions: Mizunil, Jisenku, Samster and 1 other person
Someone comes to your house, angrily throws a bagged corpse on you and says "I know that you did it". You put that corpse in a far away place to cut costs the week before.

It's pretty bad but I'm too tired to think of something :yawn:

Someone comes to your house, angrily throws a bagged corpse on you and says "I know that you did it". You put that corpse in a far away place to cut costs the week before.
1 out of 3 :( You get to choose one number.

haha it's fine

you use a corpse as compost and you grow a titan arum. its like a time lapse of it growing. in the process, the body unearths itself and the plant sprouts out of where the corpse's heart would be. sorry for how edgy that was, idrk what the games like so yeah

you use a corpse as compost and you grow a titan arum. its like a time lapse of it growing. in the process, the body unearths itself and the plant sprouts out of where the corpse's heart would be. sorry for how edgy that was, idrk what the games like so yeah
I'll give this a 2/3. It almost got a 1 but maybe I'm judging too harshly ;~;

You have 2 numbers.

Reactions: Bagel
21 and 87

Reactions: Marc
I pick 50

A townsman walks up to you, inquiring if you’re the new gravekeeper. When you reply that you are, and had no choice in order to return home, he quietly gives you a bundle, and tells you to only open it when you’re safely inside. You thank him and walk inside, setting the bundle down on the table to open it up.

Inside are body parts of every kind, and not all of them look to be human parts. Gallbladders, lungs, uvulas, you name it. You look away for a brief moment, resisting the urge to heavily gag. You carefully wrap the bundle back up, unsure of what to do with it. You eventually decide to grind it all into compost for the next grave you dig. After all, you’ve got a fresh set of corpses coming in tomorrrow!

Welp, that’s my best shot, lol. This was definitely a weird challenge, but I enjoyed it! :p

You meet a girl your age by her mother's tombstone. She said she wishes she was still alive. You say you want her to stay alive so you can be her friend and because you're lonely. She kills herself on the spot. You keep her around everywhere and become a necrophile. After that you bury her in your old age but her mom comes back from the dead to haunt you for the rest of the game and changes the name you give your character to "Damned".

A townsman walks up to you, inquiring if you’re the new gravekeeper. When you reply that you are, and had no choice in order to return home, he quietly gives you a bundle, and tells you to only open it when you’re safely inside. You thank him and walk inside, setting the bundle down on the table to open it up.

Inside are body parts of every kind, and not all of them look to be human parts. Gallbladders, lungs, uvulas, you name it. You look away for a brief moment, resisting the urge to heavily gag. You carefully wrap the bundle back up, unsure of what to do with it. You eventually decide to grind it all into compost for the next grave you dig. After all, you’ve got a fresh set of corpses coming in tomorrrow!

Welp, that’s my best shot, lol. This was definitely a weird challenge, but I enjoyed it! :p
1.. Idk why someone would just do that if that's how they react to it :(
You meet a girl your age by her mother's tombstone. She said she wishes she was still alive. You say you want her to stay alive so you can be her friend and because you're lonely. She kills herself on the spot. You keep her around everywhere and become a necrophile. After that you bury her in your old age but her mom comes back from the dead to haunt you for the rest of the game and changes the name you give your character to "Damned".
WTF that's twisted and sick. You get a 3 because that's a surprising twist. The sick part is ehhh..

But you're an old-looking bulky hairy man so I guess this girl has a bit of age too lol. I'd guess in her 30s.

20, 35, and 69

1.. Idk why someone would just do that if that's how they react to it :(

WTF that's twisted and sick. You get a 3 because that's a surprising twist. The sick part is ehhh..

But you're an old-looking bulky hairy man so I guess this girl has a bit of age too lol. I'd guess in her 30s.
Oof, judgement hurts ;-;

Joking, lol. I’ll take 83 \o/

Numbers added.

PS. @Samster I thought you already had the game..? (just remembered)

Reactions: Samster
Numbers added.

PS. @Samster I thought you already had the game..? (just remembered)
Yeah, I have it on Xbox, but if I win, might as well have a portable copy, lol

2 more days~

Robit: Marc rolls 10d100 and gets 50,62,74,45,19,76,54,13,53,38.

@Amit0603 is the winner. Please send me a PM.

I might do a reroll in a couple of days (>7) since he's inactive.

Prize was given and used (proof). Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back