Greatest Nintendo Game Ever?

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
Okay, hi guys ;3

I wanna have you guys state your favorite Nintendo game, favorite Nintendo franchise, and top 10 Nintendo game list.

Here's mine.

Fav game.
This is tough... I'd say one of the 3D Zelda's (Beside TP & Sky Sword), or Paper Mario 2.

Best franchise.
The Zelda series or Paper Mario. Some of the best games there.

Top ten list?
Paper Mario 2, Paper Mario 1, Majoras Mask, Ocarnia of Time, Wind Waker, Pokemon Soul Silver, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages (That is such a good game), & Super Mario Brothers (This game was always fun playing with my family ;3)!

Okay, guys, give me your fav Nintendo game, best franchise, and top ten list!

My favorite game ever is legend of zelda oot...My favorite's are oot, majora's mask, super mario bros, super mario bros 2, kirby, super smash bros melee and 3ds, and pokemon oras....It just never end's oh gosh HALP IM DROWNING!!!

The Fire Emblem and Advance Wars Series.

I can't just have one: So I'll say some of my favorites.

Skyward Sword had a better story than the other Zelda games (To me), and I like the sword controls and the design of the game (Revisting some areas was really awesome for me)

Paper Mario: TTYD had awesome gamplay, and good writing, and an interesting story. The GamePlay is a lot more fun for me than most RP games. The characters were also cool.

Suer Mario Galaxy... Play to understand... Please understand (RIP)

I can't pick just one game, that's like asking me to pick my favorite kid. Instead I'll just mention my favorites. I love Star Fox Assault (which, as I understand, im alone in that opinion). I love the entirety of the animal crossing series, but if I had to pick one I'd choose Animal Crossing for the GameCube (so...addictive...). My favorite pokemon is Pokemon Black because it fixed one of the few complaints I had with the series up to that point (they didn't move. Am I supposed to believe that a cardboard cutout tackled a different cardboard cutout by JIGGLING?!?!), and because Unova was beautiful to explore. I love Super Mario World (one of the first handheld games I ever played). The original Kid Icarus games were fun, but I really loved Uprising. Fire Emblem (for the gameboy) was my first strategy rpg, and I grew so attached to my people (too bad I suck strategy rpgs, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!). And of course, I can't forget Zelda. My favorite Zelda story wise is Majora's Mask, as the darker tone made the story heartfelt. But it's the type of game where I constantly had to have a guide to figure out some stuff, so gameplay wise, I'll give it to Minish Cap (my first zelda game, and soooooo much fun. Does anyone even remember this game? ;-; ) I could go on, but I'll end my ranting here.

My favourite nintendo game is The Legend of Zelda skyward sword because it is awesome! Best franchise is Zelda of course! Top 10 nintendo games is sort of hard. I would say 10: Mario 64 9: Zelda OoT 8: Wind Waker 7: Pokemon Omega Ruby 6: Pokemon soulsilver 5: Mario and luigi partners in time. 4: mario galaxy 2 3: pokemon platinum 2: Zelda Majoras Mask 1: Skyward sword
Yeah... I'm a Zelda and Pokemon fan.

The Fire Emblem and Advance Wars Series.

Two of the best games there.

Reactions: loonieboy
I love how only one person what I ask everyone to do, xD. I guess they didn't read the thread, xD

I love how only one person what I ask everyone to do, xD. I guess they didn't read the thread, xD
LOL I was going to do that, but I forgot as I was typing for some reason

Probably Melee or Smash 4 depending on how you look at things at the current point or at least in the view of Nintendo fighting games. Mario deserves to be the best Nintendo franchise because it has sold the most and is the most well known.
Top 10:
  1. Pokémon Blue/Red
  2. Wii Sports
  3. SMB and DH
  4. LoZ: OoT
  5. SSB4/SSBM
  6. Paper Mario: TTYD
  7. Mother 3
  8. WL4/Super Metroid (depending on your tastes)
  9. Joy Mech Fight
  10. Mario Golf (series besides Advanced Tour)

Probably Melee or Smash 4 depending on how you look at things at the current point or at least in the view of Nintendo fighting games. Mario deserves to be the best Nintendo franchise because it has sold the most and is the most well known.
Top 10:
  1. Pokémon Blue/Red
  2. Wii Sports
  3. SMB and DH
  4. LoZ: OoT
  5. SSB4/SSBM
  6. Paper Mario: TTYD
  7. Mother 3
  8. WL4/Super Metroid (depending on your tastes)
  9. Joy Mech Fight
  10. Mario Golf (series besides Advanced Tour)

I asked you to pick the franchise because YOU like it, not because it's widely-known.

I asked you to pick the franchise because YOU like it, not because it's widely-known.
Well call it both then.

My favorite game was Kid Icarus: Uprising, of all the games I have so far, I'd say this one's really the best to me. Favorite series would probably be The Legend of Zelda series, never fails to disappoint me :D Top ten Nintendo games would be:
  • Pkmn White Version
  • LoZ: OoT (3d)
  • LoZ: ALBW
  • Pkmn Mystery Dungeon: EoS
  • Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (and all of the other games :p)
  • Lost Magic
  • LoZ: Spirit Tracks
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Pkmn Platinum
  • LoZ: 4 Swords (Anniversary Edition)
^ I didn't really put them in any particular order, but that's the main idea :p Some may be DS games too :D

Back