Grip: Combat Racing Steam Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey Ya'll, I'm going to be giving away a steam key code for Grip: Combat Racing to one lucky Nintenpedia member, for absolutely free. Here's how to enter and here's how to win:

Comment your favorite video game villain, and explain why they are your favorite. This can be any villain, for any reason, from any game, as long as you explain it.
Then comment a number from 1-100 that hasn't already been chosen by another member.

On February 15th 2019, the day after valentine's day, I will roll a d100 in the chat to decide the winner. This means the last day to enter will be February 15th 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster
It would probably either be Rafe from uncharted 4, or Dr. Octavius, because in both games your character has a personal relationship with them before they turned evil, it also helps that both games are amazing. I’ll pick numero 77

Reactions: Duffy
Absolutely Mr. L from Super Paper Mario, mainly cause childhood memories, lol

I’ll take 67

Last edited:
N is my favorite villain. He shows his power well and has his own unique ideals never seen in Pokémon. He thinks he's doing the right thing and that is what makes a good villain.

42 please.

Absolutely Mr. L from Super Paper Mario, mainly cause childhood memories, lol

I’ll take 67

OOooh I loved Mr. L and loved most of Super Paper Mario. What an interesting game.

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Reactions: Samster
Back