Persona Q Group Date Cafe help in Persona Q!

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
I had just got to the 4th floor of the group date cafe dungeon, but my current party just isn't strong enough! Does anyone have any tips on how to progress through the dungeon faster, or any specific party formation I need to have?

If petra gems are currently available at the workshop in your game, stock up on them. Or use skills to heal this.

- Use party members or sub Personas with dark/light instant kill moves.
- Make sure you have the following skill types in your team :
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Electric (important because the first row of the 5-enemy battle is weak against them).
  • Wind (important because the arrow guys in the back of the 5-enemy battle are weak against them).
Save and grind for better sub-Personas and EXP by defeating FOEs you're capable of beating in battles.

Would you recommend defeating the FOEs in the first dungeon and fusing them to get better personas?

Would you recommend defeating the FOEs in the first dungeon and fusing them to get better personas?
It's better if you beat the weakest FOE in the group date cafe labyrinth. Save and have a battle with it to learn its weaknesses and how it attacks to counter it, then prepare for it by choosing characters/sub-personas with skills that can effectively damage it.

If you're going on a group date, make sure that you and your date are able to handle another couple. Don't go out with another couple if they're much more serious hen you, as it could lead to awkward questions. Also, don't plan a movie for a double date. It's a very one-sided activity, as the couples don't actually talk so much as just stuff their faces with food and while watching the movie. If you do do a movie date, make sure you guys go out somewhere else afterwards. Thirdly, make sure you involve your date with the planning. You don't want them to be in the dark, after all. With these tips, you'll have a wonderful time, and will be the couple everyone wants to go out with!

Tl;dr Have persona with dark or light instant kill moves

Grind up with some extra loving and show them the true power of love and persona. As Marc said, use some electricity to dominate m8.

Back