Grown man crying...

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I tried looking in the Eshop for a game:but everything's that (just) under $10.00 is too much thanks to tax! is there any decent game for less?(I wanted Hometown hero or Battleminer)

How much tax do you get?

Reactions: Kakea
Little over a dollar!

I don't know if it still works after the NNID update, but can you change your zip code to a tax-free zone like Alaska (99551) or Oregon?

Reactions: Kakea
That's why I choose a tax free zone (I'm not even living in the US).
Sometimes I think games are too expensive (well, not for adults of course, but nintendo also aimed at children).
On game boy, I think $10 for a game when I was a kid is already a lot, but now it becomes $40, oh well.

Have you tried pullblocks??

yeah the taxes kills you, I have like a dollar or so a dollar an a half of taxes and I don't know any free tax zone

33172 you are welcome.

I don't know if it still works after the NNID update, but can you change your zip code to a tax-free zone like Alaska (99551) or Oregon?
That's tax evasion and it's completely illegal. Therefore it's not a good idea to change your zip code.

Also I don't think you can no longer change zip codes due to the NNID update anyway.

Unfortunately you'll have to deal with tax or hope they will lower it. It's frustrating, I know but tax is a part of life.

Unfair but to avoid being arrested yeah...I wish it was brought down.Alot though it's keeping me from buying games I could just buy if un needed tax wasn't there, it's something they can easily distribute so...

Back