Gen 6 GTS Spams in XY/ORAS

• Thread starter Vjacque03
  • Start date
Vjacque03

Vjacque03

Pokéfreak
Towns Folk
Has anyone other than me noticed how honestly terrible the GTS is in Pokemon XY/ORAS? Seriously, the only thing people want is pretty much a lvl 100 shiny hoopa, volcanion, darkrai (etc.) I've been on the GTS many times just to see if there are decent Pokemon (like starters) for trade so I can breed them, but everything that shows up is someone asking for a event/hacked Pokemon, I wish Nintendo could correct the gts or people could be more decent:confused:

Lol Ikr it sucks man also if you want I can give you some starters I can breed some then you trade whatever you want for then I'm glad to help :).

I know how you feel. There is an option so you don't see special Pokemon which helps, but there are still problems, since people want a Suicune for an Infernape. It's really annoying, so I found it easier to just ask on sites where you can ask for Pokemon. The GTS is broken, but turning off the special Pokemon option will help since you can't even trade those.

GTS is so annoying me in pokemon Omega ruby.What i dislike most there is that most people there at the GTS give bad pokemon for specials like if you are looking for example a pokemon to fill your pokedex people will be ask for Genesect ,Meloetta every time and continiously.Especially when you are looking for a darkrai there it will just be Genesect ,meloetta continously .What i hate most there you cant trade special pokemons.

Actually, the "special Pokemon" option removes any event ones AND legendary version mascot ones, so there ARE some you can trade! For example, with the option set so they won't appear, trades requesting things like Kyogre and Lugia won't appear, even though you can trade them. Plus, now most event Pokemon are also able to be traded over the GTS! So, just search for whatever you need with the option on and if you don't find anything worth trading for, then turn it off and see if there's anything you are willing to trade!

Back