Guatemalan retailer lists Prince of Persia remake for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Rejoice, Prince of Persia fans :playful:

The Guatemalan retailer, Max, has listed the Prince of Persia remake for the Nintendo Switch.

Link to the page:
Code:
https://www.max.com.gt/nintendo-switch-prince-of-persia-remake-nintendo-nswpersiaremak
Of course, it's gone by now, so you'll only see a 404 Not Found Error.

Do you think it's true that retailers love to leak Ubisoft’s surprise announcements?
How true do you think the news is about a Nintendo Switch version of the Prince of Persia remake?

Reactions: Alex
I don't care if it's true, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue, I need that.

Reactions: Alex and Marc
I don't care if it's true, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue, I need that.
@Alex said the same :eyes:

Reactions: Alex
I'm not really a huge Prince of Persia fan, and if it's a great game, that's fantastic. Good on you Prince of Persia Fans if this is true. Although I do think that it's, probably most likely going to come out on PS4 or PS5 rather than on the Nintendo Switch if this leak is to be believed, as Prince of Persia is also releasing a PS VR title this year i think. And a remake of Prince of Persia has already been published by Ubisoft in the past, in the form of Prince of Persia Classic on the PS3. However, if it would release on Nintendo Switch, that would be great as well, and I have no objections.

Although I do think that it's, probably most likely going to come out on PS4 or PS5 rather than on the Nintendo Switch if this leak is to be believed
What stops it from coming to the Nintendo Switch if it's also getting PS4/PS5 releases?

What stops it from coming to the Nintendo Switch if it's also getting PS4/PS5 releases?
The main reasoning I have behind this is that it already received a remake on the PS3 (It's on the next sentence after that) and it could've been published onto the Wii as well, but it didn't. Additionally, the same retailer also leaked a PS4 version of the game.

This game was my childhood man, I'm so stoked for it.

Just crossing my fingers that the whole trilogy gets a remake, not just Sands of Time.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Sunny_Meows
This game was my childhood man, I'm so stoked for it.

Just crossing my fingers that the whole trilogy gets a remake, not just Sands of Time.
Wait, they're remaking Sands of Time? I thought they're remaking the original Prince of Persia

Wait, they're remaking Sands of Time? I thought they're remaking the original Prince of Persia
Oh, I might've got it confused. Damn. I'm still hoping they do Sands of Time though.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back