XBox Guess this is late ?

• Thread starter JunZhi
  • Start date
JunZhi

JunZhi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
At the beginning of the year if you have purchased XBox. Live Gold or have it you can get free games until the end of December 31st so there are two games for you to get it will change once half a month so the current one is Gear Of Wars. (Free) if you have missed this game you should download the next one which will come out soon I think.

I stopped paying for Xbox Live and moved onto Plastation Plus. :p

Although it's a nice gesture of Microsoft to give away Gears of War, I think most people probably have it.

I stopped paying for Xbox Live and moved onto Plastation Plus. :p

Although it's a nice gesture of Microsoft to give away Gears of War, I think most people probably have it.
Yeah ikr

After one year of Xbox Live, I never repurchased the service. It was probably because I was lazy, or just had no more desire left to pay and play. So what is this about free games? Are they doing it because the Xbox One is out and less people are going to be using their Xbox 360 now. Technology is always improving... :)

After one year of Xbox Live, I never repurchased the service. It was probably because I was lazy, or just had no more desire left to pay and play. So what is this about free games? Are they doing it because the Xbox One is out and less people are going to be using their Xbox 360 now. Technology is always improving... :)
Maybe ? Is your gamer tag ChiefKeefSosa14 ? But yeah they gave out games at the beginning of the year 2 games one month this event will sadly end at the end of December which means 2014 will not have this such event.

Maybe ? Is your gamer tag ChiefKeefSosa14 ? But yeah they gave out games at the beginning of the year 2 games one month this event will sadly end at the end of December which means 2014 will not have this such event.

No, that's not my gamertag. Chief Keef got fans though! :D
Well, I guess you better make sure you get those free games. :)
Good luck and happy holidays. :)

No, that's not my gamertag. Chief Keef got fans though! :D
Well, I guess you better make sure you get those free games. :)
Good luck and happy holidays. :)
Haha yes I will get those games and happy holidays as well to you :) lol you got a lot of fans dude you just realized you got fans ? XD I saw ur youtube channel.

Haha yes I will get those games and happy holidays as well to you :) lol you got a lot of fans dude you just realized you got fans ? XD I saw ur youtube channel.

Nahh, check the follower count. www.twitter.com/ChiefKeef
Xbox isn't one of my worries right now. ;) $$$$

Back