Guess what? There is a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate bundle

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You could have seen it coming from a mile away :eek:

It's a bit different though. There is no console this time. The bundle will include a copy of the game, a Smash Bros. Ultimate-style GameCube Controller, an adapter for the controller and a Smash Bros. Ultimate steelbook. It will cost £89.99. You can buy the game + steelbook seperately for the cheaper price of £59.99.

x2GMhrY.jpg

The sad news is, this bad boy is only available for pre-order in Europe :eek: The good news is, there is still hope that it'll be available in North America since there is still time for a reveal. It doesn't really matter to me since I never really used the gamecube controller to play Smash games :GWowoHehe:

Anyone planning to get this? :eyes:

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster and Dark Link
No, not really. I play smash with controllers available to me, and I don't have to have the steel book. I do think this is a nice bundle, and hopefully it's available to people in all regions.

Ooh! I’m planning on buying Smash Ultimate, so if this bundle is available in the USA anytime soon, I wouldn’t mind spending a little more cash to get that sweet bundle. I’m never one to turn down the opportunity of bundles when they’re available. I mean, why not spend a little more if you’re getting the game already?

Wow. That looks like a good deal. I may or may get it. I don't even have a Switch (RIP me) yet so I'm waiting for a Smash Ultimate bundled with our good friend the Nintendo Switch. I never used a gamecube controller, (well not even a gamecube for that matter!) so I won't know if its comfortable to use or not. Excited for when the game is released though! Hope more characters get leaked!

That is a pretty sweet-looking bundle. I would actually play with the Gamecube controller (For old times sake). I couldn't care less for the steelbook, though. Great for collectors, I guess (They can sell it like 5-10 years later and make a huge profit). :sneaky:

The design of the controller is nice and simple. Nothing too cray cray. xD

I kind of did expect an actual bundle with the Switch itself, but maybe that will come soon after the release of the actual game. :p

Yeah it'd be pretty awesome if there a Switch with Smash Ultimate bundled with it. I'm expecting it to happen sometime after the game's release too! I like the design on the gamecube controller too. :)

Reactions: Mikaya
>Europe

4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png

Why so sad? It will only available in Europe for now.
Sure, but there have been so many bundles that were Europe only (including a Smash 3DS bundle if I recall correctly), that I wouldn't be surprised if the bundle never comes overseas

Tho, Smash being a huge release, it would be a terrible decision to region lock a bundle like this; but if they were to release it worldwide, why would they only announce the European version and wait until later to announce other bundles?

I'm honestly expecting that they eventually sell the bundle in america, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bundle only comes with the game, lacking both the adapter and controller

Reactions: Marc
Back