Guilty Crown

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Anyone here watch this anime? I recently got a good deal online for the 1st season blu-ray.

Watched this a long time ago. The story sucked IMO.

True.

I liked the first season, but with the final and the second season, I just deleted it from my hard disk.
:vomit::wtf:

Never watched it, but if you guys say it sucks I sure won't :unsure:

Never watched it, but if you guys say it sucks I sure won't :unsure:
One person's trash can be another person's gold. I just didn't like certain ways they did things and I also watched this in English sub in the early days when I started to watch anime, so I might have missed a couple of things every now and again. It's not really a bad anime that people should not watch. It might interest a couple of people.

See a trailer :

What do you think?

One person's trash can be another person's gold. I just didn't like certain ways they did things and I also watched this in English sub in the early days when I started to watch anime, so I might have missed a couple of things every now and again. It's not really a bad anime that people should not watch. It might interest a couple of people.

See a trailer :

What do you think?

I like how it starts, but the incest thing (no spoilers :D) explaining the end and the plot twist on the second season (including one of the girls changing sex for information), just made me say: THIS IS CRAP!

Reactions: Marc

See a trailer :

What do you think?

Oh well your right, to me it looks pretty good. I will surely look into it, but I have so much animes piling up on each other. I still have to finish Baka and Test,its going great so far. But this anime looks awesome, I hope I can look into it soon.

Reactions: Marc
True.

I liked the first season, but with the final and the second season, I just deleted it from my hard disk.
:vomit::wtf:

You guys just suck :oops:

Its a great anime, with a nice plot, great characters, and an amazing soundtrack :love:

You guys just suck :oops:

Its a great anime, with a nice plot, great characters, and an amazing soundtrack :love:

The soundtrack is amazing, I know (I have the OP on my phone) also the quality great.
The main character are well made, also I loved the original idea.

I like how it starts, but the incest thing (no spoilers :D) explaining the end and the plot twist on the second season (including one of the girls changing sex for information), just made me say: THIS IS CRAP!

I don't care about the quality of an anime if you can't enjoy the story.

Just got the anime today, looking forward to watching it.

I watched this anime it was cool but sad at the same time

This anime started amazing, but was a little less enjoyable towards the end. It wasstill good though, and the ending was okay. The soundtrack was indeed amazing, being done by supercell. I even went so far as to download the opening from itunes. :)

Back