Guitar Hero Live

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date

Ultimate Despair
Towns Folk
So my birthday is coming up soon, and I'm debating between a few games. One of the games I'm most curious about is Guitar Hero Live, mainly because I hear reviews ranging from "OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO AMAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNGGG" to "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY." So because of that, I have some questions for anyone here who actually played it.

1.) How frequently can you get tokens for GH TV?
2.) Is the amount of content in the game currently worth the price, or should I wait until later when more songs are hopefully added?

So my birthday is coming up soon, and I'm debating between a few games. One of the games I'm most curious about is Guitar Hero Live, mainly because I hear reviews ranging from "OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO AMAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNGGG" to "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY." So because of that, I have some questions for anyone here who actually played it.

1.) How frequently can you get tokens for GH TV?
2.) Is the amount of content in the game currently worth the price, or should I wait until later when more songs are hopefully added?
What version are you getting? The wii u, ps4, and xb1 versions are the best versions to play on. For the game content, it is worth it, considering how you can create your own music and stuff. It is totally worth it, but not for a full retail price. There should be updates for more songs hopefully, instead of dlc.

Wii u version probably, but I may get the iOS version.

Wii u version probably, but I may get the iOS version.
Wait... What???? There is an ios version???

Yea, it's the same price as the others, and you need a guitar, so I'm assuming it's about the same as the others if not the same

Yea, it's the same price as the others, and you need a guitar, so I'm assuming it's about the same as the others if not the same
Oh... I would rather that you get the wii u version then unless the ios one is cheaper

With either a Wii U, PS4, or XBOX1 I think you should get the game on which of either console you feel comfortable playing rockband the most. Yesterday a played a Guitar hero live demo for PS4 and I thought it was a good game but, not a fan of the new guitar design. The guitar design got me confused the first time I played with it. Well at least it was fun none the less. Though why is the game+guitar+Microphone over $100.00

Back