Gun Gale Online Adaptation Confirmed

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
Great news for the fans of Sword Art Online!! The second season of the series, taking place in the MMO world of Gun Gale Online, has been confirmed!!!!!

jonah%20hill%20fangirling.gif

Here is a teaser released on the New Year's.

While we don't have more details about this so far, what we know is that it is due for 2014 and that Gun Gale Online has often been considered as the best arc of the series. So look forward to that!!!

user_9461_user_9461_1338409940fangirling1.gif

Okay, enough fangirling for today. And for those that missed the info, a movie named Sword Art Online EXTRA EDITION has also been released last night.

Reactions: Reece and Marc
The sniper girl reminded me of the sniper girl from Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor :

dtb_girl.jpg

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this, :woot:

Its just gonna be a bit awkward to get used to Kirito looking like a girl o.o

kirito-and-shino-gun-gale-online-33069028-790-494.jpg

I'm betting this will be a spring anime.

Haha I noticed yesterday , though not really excited about this I bet they are just going to add guns and the same conclusion is going to happen but no boss lol just player vs player.

Ahhhh, I can't believe I now saw this thread after so long :eek:... This is me right now:
shane-dawson-fangirl-o.gif

I'm so excited!! I had a feeling that a new season was gonna be released, but not so soon.. Has anyone saw the movie that @Memento Mori stated?

Gun Gale Online? Good grief, I know there were archs after SAO and all, which is fine, but at the rate this anime has gone (wonderful down), I don't think I'm going to watch GGO.

I'm really excited for GGO, having read just past that arc in the light novels. (The novels are also scheduled to have an American release) I just wished they didn't add so much fanservice, based on what images have been leaked/confirmed.

Back