Gunvolt coming to the Nintendo 3DS eshop

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I am looking forward to this game. I really love fast-paced action platformers like these, and this looks like a great addition to the 3DS eShop.

It's Inti Creates (Megaman Zero, ZX, ZX Advent), so if you happened to play those games, you would know the answer. Also, directed and promoted by Inafune himself~

(Actually I have more interest in Gunvolt rather than Mighty no.9)

The price is really fair - I thought of $20 or something... I don't know. This is Inti's first self-published game, after all( before then, it was published by Capcom).

I'm looking forward to both these games now. I hope they release it in European region sooner rather than later. Nintendo 3DS definitely needs some more solid shoot'em up titles like these.

The localization takes time, I think. Let's hope for the best.

This kind of shoot 'em up is what I am waiting for (since I am Megaman fans) - regardless of the difficulty, this genre is more accessible to everyone ;)

I'll be honest and say that this looks like the coolest eShop game to come out since Steamworld Dig. It looks amazing. The anime art style, the fast side-scrolling shoot 'em up gameplay - it looks great. It makes me tremble even to think about it. It's like something between Megaman and Metal Slug (closer to Megaman, yeah, but whatever). With an anime art style :D

I hope the localization is good. Poor grammar can really spoil a game for me.

Hopefully - since this is the first time Inti Creates handle the game themselves. Zero and ZX series were localized by Capcom USA, so...

Anyway, I love the typesetter. It tastes like American comics.

Back