[H] TF2 Keys [W] US Eshop Code / CN Pin

• Thread starter J9794
  • Start date
J9794

J9794

But you can call me Jay Nine Seven Nine Four
Towns Folk
Well, I'm looking mainly for US eshop credit codes, but I'll take CN pins for points since I'm pretty close to getting to platinum.
The deal is like this:
If you have a steam account, you probably know you can sell TF2 keys in the steam market and get 2 usd (or a bit more) of steam credit out of each one, or you can directly trade the keys to some guy who'll give you the game. So, I have 24 TF2 Keys and I'm willing to trade them for eshop credit codes at this rate:

1 TF2 Key | 2 usd of eshop credit

So, I'd be trading 5 TF2 Keys for 10 usd eshop codes, 10 TF2 Keys for 20 usd codes, etc.
About the CN pins, I'll trade you keys depending on the amount of points they provide. I'd like to trade 1 key for 40 CN points.

Well that's all for this post, hanks for reading, and good luck!

Aren't keys petty overrated tho? From what I hear you mainly get hats, which you even have to pay for those :bear:
I like TF2 and all but everything is P2W or microtransactions imo

Aren't keys petty overrated tho? From what I hear you mainly get hats, which you even have to pay for those :bear:
I like TF2 and all but everything is P2W or microtransactions imo

Not really, you can sell a key for 2-2.1 usd and then buy a game with the cash you made, I bought more than 100 games on steam that way. And TF2 is one of the few free to play games that isn't P2W actually, you only have to pay for cosmetic stuff.

Back