Habits that annoy you?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I hate it when you're in someone's way and said someone just stands there and waits for you to move like they're some self-entitled prince/princess and they don't have to say excuse me.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate it when you're in someone's way and said someone just stands there and waits for you to move like they're some self-entitled prince/princess and they don't have to say excuse me.

Thinking that you're the best person for any circumstance, despite how experienced you actually are for said circumstance. ._.

I hate it when people bite their nails. Ugh, so disgusting!. =/

I hate it when people bite their nails. Ugh, so disgusting!. =/
I can't even complain about this because I do this on occasion. I know that it's not exactly healthy for you, and I've been trying to stop. Sorry if people like me annoy you because of this xP

People who walk slow, know they walk slow and do it on purpose anyway. People who say they'll do something to help you and then don't. People who lie through their teeth and expect you to believe it as truth.

I like to believe I believe in the possible good in everyone.

People who walk slow, know they walk slow and do it on purpose anyway. People who say they'll do something to help you and then don't. People who lie through their teeth and expect you to believe it as truth.

I like to believe I believe in the possible good in everyone.
Oh my goodness, that irks me too (the people walking slow bit). We have some people at work that know when you're in a rush to get back from break, so they purposely walk slow through the corridors in an attempt to make you late. It absolutely frustrates me to no end. >_<

For me, I hate it when people aren't on time. I'm a very "stick to schedule" person

Reactions: 2 people
I hate it when people talk with their mouth full and smack their lips. Blegh.

I also dislike people who think they are "God's gift to the world". Seriously, get over yourself.

i don't see no habbit yet from people cause i don't get close to them

Back