Hamatora : Look at smoking world 3ds

• Thread starter Limperakis
  • Start date
Limperakis

Limperakis

4DS mode activated
Towns Folk
A new upcoming 3ds game in a 3d world enviroment where you can walk freely, with cool 3D graphics where your mission is to fight the crimewith the help ofyour supernatural powers. The game is based on an anime and it features sprpg battles like devil survivor: overclocked.
It will be released on July 17th in Japan and in otger regions it's unknown at the moment.

look_at_smoking_world-4.jpg

look_at_smoking_world-3.jpg

Hamatora-3DS-Screen-Imai_03-05-14_003.jpg

Hamatora-3DS-Screen-Imai_03-05-14_002.jpg

cool the graphics actually is quite good - i would like to get it :p but it depends on the story line and stuff like that - a good game usually has a good story line that captivates the gamer just like books - also interesting gameplay :p

Yeah, just by reading about the gameplay it looks like it will have a good story also there is an anime you can check it out to see if it's good, I didn't check it personally.

Last edited:
lol i really wish that people would make more anime and manga into games ! i swear they keep making games of anime and manga I've never even heard about ! i wish they make bleach or one piece into a 3ds game !:p

Lol they already did the following for 3ds, 2 one piece ports of unlimited adventure wii, romance dawn psp and the new and original One Piece Red World.

yeah but i only have a 3ds - i know about the one piece romance dawn but I'm saying in general why don't they make more games for the more popular manga like the ones i listed above ?

They also made attack on titan for 3ds, dragon ball and naruto games for 3ds and many toriko games but the new toriko game is the coolest one.

I have already told you, all the games I listed above have been made for the 3ds, some were ported or remade from the consoles i mentioned. What have you got wrong in your mind? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back