• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
As most of you know, October marks the month of frights and ghouls. I've always loved Halloween as it's a fun time of the year, and I'm making this topic to serve as the main discussion thread for Halloween. Also, hopefully it'll help get you guys in the spirit as well! I know Marc and I are. As you've seen, various aspects of the forum have changed. These changes are as follows:

- A frightful Boo in our logo up top
- Cobwebs overhanging avatars
- Usergroup color changes to reflect the colors of the season
- A holiday event which will be starting in the next few days (Link to contest thread)
- As well as a few secrets contests of my own for you guys for PC.

So, help us celebrate Halloween by changing avatars to something spooky, participating in any event that springs up, sharing costume ideas, Halloween pranks, fun stories, etc. I'll get a few of my ideas rolling in the next few days to help make this, our first Halloween on 3DS Pedia Forums, a time to remember.

Invite your friends to the site, ask your grandma to join, little brothers, the spooky lady in the old mansion down the road, whoever!

Reactions: Reece
My avatar is okay or I need to make something more scary?

Also, do you need help?

Reactions: Matthew
I will try my best to ask my grandma to join :p, I really like the Halloween idea that you guys thought of, I don't celebrate Halloween where I live but this forum theme is really getting me in the Halloween spirit. I love the cobwebs and boo at the top of the page. I always fascinate bout this holiday and what it will be like if I celebrated it also the origin of how Halloween started is a very interesting topic.I also enjoy watching the movies on T.V neither though I have to sleep with the light on at night :nailbiting:. Anyways I wanted to ask you guys what are you going as for Halloween ? If we celebrated it here I would go as a Night Elf (they are awesome) from the Warcraft saga. :)

My avatar is okay or I need to make something more scary?

Also, do you need help?
You're avatar is perfect. :3. Also, at the moment, I don't need any help. I'll let ya know though if I do!

Reece, I'd probably go as Jack Skellington or a Jedi. You can never go wrong with a Jedi!

Reactions: Reece
Happy Halloween, even if it doesn't exist here.

Reactions: ErixSan
Happy Halloween, even if it doesn't exist here.

Wait to say it... :D
We must say that on October 31th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back