AC:HHD Happy Home Designer is Too Short, no?

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date

Happy Home Designer Was Too Short yeah?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wellll.. (comment what you think)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
I know, I know, you can redesign the school, and hospital and stuff..

But this game gets sooo old, after you've done all that.

It took way too little time to see those credits roll in.

Do you guys think it was too short?

Comment with what you think or answer in the polls if you like.

Yeah, it was way too short. It's a shame because it looked like that game had a lot more potential. It doesn't really deserve the 30 dollar price tag that it has received, as you can complete areas of the game without even decorating it to your client's liking. To be completely honest, I thought that Happy Home Designer would actually be a really good game, but I liked Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot more. It's definitely not a bad game though, it just doesn't deserve that high retail price it has, and it just didn't live up to my expectations. Those are just my thoughts, though.

Yeah, it was way too short. It's a shame because it looked like that game had a lot more potential. It doesn't really deserve the 30 dollar price tag that it has received, as you can complete areas of the game without even decorating it to your client's liking. To be completely honest, I thought that Happy Home Designer would actually be a really good game, but I liked Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot more. It's definitely not a bad game though, it just doesn't deserve that high retail price it has, and it just didn't live up to my expectations. Those are just my thoughts, though.
I feel like Happy Home Designer should have been a part of New Leaf.. It's that small..

That's actually not a bad idea! I never thought of that!

Blehhhhh, kinda. It was very fun and was easy, though. :p as GLA said it's too expensive for the amount of content it has. Maybe 20$ would've been okay, but 30$ is too much! D: Its good, though <3 Kept me interested for quite a while, which is surprising !

Gee, an animal crossing game that took out literally everything but the house decorating part....IS SHORT?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? How could that be?!? Who could have possibly foreseen this?!!!? CURSE YOU NINTENDO, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel and spagooti
Animal crossing happy home designer was eh...ive played a bit and wasnt a bit fan...also for the same price you can get animal crossing new leaf which includes a lot more and the island which is awesome! But i always knew itd be a short game, and i know a few people that complained to nintendo that the game was too short.

It felt a bit short and I didn't get the money's worth spent on it. I'm not a fan of the series so the game felt boring. The may be directed to fans of the series not newcomers. But, at least it got my creativity juice going which is nice :p

Back