Hardcore Henry? What's your thoughts?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
So there is this first person movie that is like a video game. My brother wants to see it but I don't know how I feel about it yet. I like the idea of it being like a video game but that's about it. Wha'cha think?

It looks interesting, but interesting=/=good, so I'll wait for reviews to come out before I decide on watching it or not.

From the trailers, it looks like a movie trying to be a videogame, which is honestly just really seems really stupid . Either be a videogame or be a film, both mediums have their own exclusive advantages when it comes to storytelling and no one should be trying to merge the two.

Last edited:
Well I though the same thing when I saw Chronicle: An action film in the perspective of a camera like setting? neat! (This sorta feels like the movie Exit Wounds, but in the first person.)

So there is this first person movie that is like a video game. My brother wants to see it but I don't know how I feel about it yet. I like the idea of it being like a video game but that's about it. Wha'cha think?
Hardcore henry was awsome me and my brothers had a blast watching the movie the first-person camera was awsome and the ending was the most epic ending ever.The movie was super violent so its not of the faint of heart, the gore is insane the main character is a man and robot and the other character are very well written. In the end if you like lots of blood and video games then you'll love Hardcore Henry.

All I can say is I showed my mother the trailer simply for the fact that she hates first-person fast-moving scenes in movies.
I giggled.

(Just noticed the bump before me, if this thread is dead, I apologize).

NOO NOT HENRY DANGER. Wait it's not Henry Danger. Wat's Hardcore Henry. "searches on google" hmmm. The first-person camera angle seems interesting since all movies I had seen was third-person. But I'm not the one who is super interested in super violent movies and it's also rated R.

Back