• Start date

who is your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
My hardest legend of Zelda game was "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess". I got stuck on the first boss then I got stuck on trying to get the master sword for years. I had to go to you tube just to find the pattern you need to do just to get to enter the true area of the forest with the master sword. Then after that I got stuck on the temple of light in the game. then when I get to the battle with ganondorf when he turns in to a pig demon thing and the part where your a wolf and have to throw him made it harder because I had no idea how to do that. but after I beat that part I was good to go. I have another but I will save that for another post.

The second hardest game I've ever played is "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker". The first part is When I Had to find the tri force pieces I got stuck trying to find the ghost ship. then when I had to find the fire and ice items I got stuck following directions to the islands. And in the tower of light or whatever it's called. then in the sunken hyrule castle after getting the master sword. And last but not least when I had to fight puppet ganon.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it is probably Majoras Mask. The whole 3 day cycle stresses me out enough, and then on top of that the whole eeriness of it just makes me panic. Because of that, I have a hard time getting things done, and instead I stress out.

The original NES game. You roam around so much trying to move ahead in the game and it's so difficult and the enemies keep respawning and all. I never want to see it again, it's that hard.

Zelda II : the adventure of link !
this game is just imposible to finish for the first time without consulting a walkthrough, the controls are very hard which make normal monsters feel like boss battles and the most annoying thing is that on the overworld monsters attack randomly, but it was a good game overall !

The original NES game. You roam around so much trying to move ahead in the game and it's so difficult and the enemies keep respawning and all. I never want to see it again, it's that hard.
Well the original is meant to be hard, like all NES games. Since you can't stuff too much into the games, Nintendo makes all their games really hard, to compensate for short length of the games.

Yeah, and it wasn't until more recent console gens that the games became easier to be more accessible to the public with advances in technology to allow for stuff like motion control gameplay and 3D graphics

Zelda spirit tracks, why? God help if I ever meet the guy who put in playing the flute by blowing at the DS. God, help, him.

Zelda spirit tracks, why? God help if I ever meet the guy who put in playing the flute by blowing at the DS. God, help, him.
lol I take it someone hates the mic feature? Well, they do like trying out new console gimmicks within their games, so I guess that's an example of it not working so well

Wow this is a toughie.... but I suppose I should say Zelda II: Adventure of Link, due the fact I had no clue where I was going and certain palaces make me feel like it was a fight for my life, the poor traction, your momentum pushing you in pits and lava, and starting over from the Northern Palace if you got a Game Over(well unless you managed to get to the Great Palace but that is a chore in itself).

lol I take it someone hates the mic feature? Well, they do like trying out new console gimmicks within their games, so I guess that's an example of it not working so well

I came so very close in snapping my DS in half on the last flute song.

The hardest one is the first Legend of Zelda game for the NES. It's too hard to even look at it. It sucks.

Same with me because my ds would mess up until one time it finally worked and I beat the demon king but I lost on the first 100 times because of my stupid ds having to glitch all the flippin' time so I traded in my game and that's it

I guess in that regard, there's one thing that emulators have over the DS system in playing its own game. I'd doubt that you'd have that kind of problem with a DS emulator

I guess in that regard, there's one thing that emulators have over the DS system in playing its own game. I'd doubt that you'd have that kind of problem with a DS emulator
but that would take the hole charm of blowing in the DS, I know it is hard even irritating some time but still it has that magic moment that cannot be emulated.

but that would take the hole charm of blowing in the DS, I know it is hard even irritating some time but still it has that magic moment that cannot be emulated.
for many, that "charm" you're talking about is repeatedly blowing (and failing) into the DS and getting frustrated from it :p Just saying lol

The original The Legend of Zelda. It took me SO long to figure out where to go, and then when I finally got to Ganon, it took me quite a bit to beat him.

The hardest Zelda game for me (and only one I've played ;)) is Ocarina of Time. Some of the dungeons were very puzzling and the whole 3D world amplified the difficulty of trying to figure out what to do next. I got stuck on a lot of the dungeons and I often found myself scrolling through a walkthrough for a hint. In fact, I'm stuck in the Fire Temple on Master Quest right now, and I have no idea of what to do or where to go next. It's solving the puzzle of each dungeon that trips me onto my face.

For me it is probably Majoras Mask. The whole 3 day cycle stresses me out enough, and then on top of that the whole eeriness of it just makes me panic. Because of that, I have a hard time getting things done, and instead I stress out.
Haha I agree with you! The whole 3 day until the moon falls on you is just too much for me ;P I can't stand games that time you (in which this game does... even though you can go back 3 days after every 3 days that have passed...) I got it on the wii virtual console (using a gamecube controller of course!) thats the only reason I find it hard though... just all the pressure of saving the world from a moon with an angry face :p it's just to much!! Definitely NOT my favourite game (one of my least favourite.... But i have to admit that I probably would buy it if it came out for 3DS.. which it probably will, considering all the hints nintendo has given

I'll have to say the Hero's Trial in the DSiware title (Four Swords 25th Anniversary) because it was the only one I played besides the Master Quest and Regular Quest in OoT3D. I found the Master Quest to be fair and you are given plenty of time to react and solve puzzles easily although you might give up since its in 3D you can still look around and find a way to solve things. It wasn't like the bosses and enemies had more HP or anything. The Hero's Trial was harder because there were dozens of enemies and different environments that all seemed unfair some way or another. The enemies were pretty strong (or at least the guys with swords and shields) and the wizards got annoying some times too. The puzzle is more about how you are supposed to fight and solve near death and daunting 2D puzzles than anything. Plus when dozens of enemies have projectiles and you don't you are pretty much forced to move to survive.

The original Legend of Zelda, and Zelda II: Adventure of Link.
The original because it was the first Zelda game, people did not now much about the game back then. If you wanted to get a new item, you would have to scour the entire world looking for a wall that made a hollow sound. There was no visual indication of a wall being hollow, until you blew a wall up.
The second because enemies were hard to defeat, and you had to time your jumps/blocks/attacks proplerly if you expected to last long.
Oh, the feeling of accomplishment when you blow up a hidden wall in the original Zelda game :D

Back