Splatoon 2 Hardest splatoon 2 level

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So this is just saying what level gave you the hardest time, it can be either splatoon 2s main story (or even splatoon 1) or the Octo expansion, for me I would have to say floaty fun, it was very tough and it gave me a tough time, I could’ve swore I lost all my lives the first time I played it, your turn :p

Don't play splatoon 2 lol.

Reactions: AricAttack
I posted this same thing in another topic, lol, but the hardest level for me was from the Octo Expansion, and it was called Girl Power. I swear, it drove me to madness for SO long. Then, finally Inbeat it, and it was glorious. ;u;

Another one that was really hard was the secret boss of Octo Expansion. Man, that boss was hard! :eyes2:

I posted this same thing in another topic, lol, but the hardest level for me was from the Octo Expansion, and it was called Girl Power. I swear, it drove me to madness for SO long. Then, finally Inbeat it, and it was glorious. ;u;

Another one that was really hard was the secret boss of Octo Expansion. Man, that boss was hard! :eyes2:
I still find it funny even after half a year when I beat girl power with barely any of the specials on my first try through pure luck XD

So this is just saying what level gave you the hardest time, it can be either splatoon 2s main story (or even splatoon 1) or the Octo expansion, for me I would have to say floaty fun, it was very tough and it gave me a tough time, I could’ve swore I lost all my lives the first time I played it, your turn :p
Personally for the hero mode it would have to be stage 25 (I believe) the one with the moving platforms. Actual hell. For Splatoon 2 let me just say the inner agent 3 gave me nightmares

Last edited by a moderator:

I AGREE.

Girl power from OE and final world in normal campaign including final boss, although that was probably the easiest level in that world. The rest of the normal campaign was extremely easy and felt grindy since it was basically the same thing over and over again (besides the bosses) after world 1. To be honest, the WHOLE OE was EXTREMELY hard. But that level and the one where you get one charger shot and you have to blow up like 80 blocks in my opinion were the hardest in the whole Expansion.

I remember there was this one level in Octo Valley where I had to shoot enemies. It was quite difficult but I forgot the name.

Actually the levels aren't really hard. They are really easy-going since you not only get 3 lives, but you also get one of your lost lives back at each checkpoint. But compared to the other levels, I would say the hardest level was the Octozepplin invasion. That level is supposed to be a sniper level and when you use a sniper, all's good.

The real trouble is when you use other weapons (when you're grinding for hero weapons). Since your weapons don't have enough range to hit the grapple-links, you need to use your bomb. And since bombs take up so much ink, you can only throw one bomb at a time, so just hope that you don't miss. This was the only level where I got a game over.

And the last part is just so annoying. You have to hit the fan to move your platform forward and throw a bomb onto the platform containing the zapfish to move it towards you. And then you have to hit the grapple link with a bomb before it moves away. That last part always slows me down. This level was torture with all the hero weapons excluding charger and splatling.

Back