Harmoknight

• Thread starter pandaneko
  • Start date
pandaneko

pandaneko

Just me... being me...
Towns Folk
Harmoknight is a really cute game to me since I love rhythm games. But not just because its a rhythm game you see I play the flute and I can read the notes well and if I know the rhythm of the song I'm playing I can play it well but I struggled with sight reading the rhythms. I would not be able to know how fast to go or when to hit a certain note and while playing harmoknight I had to jump in a certain point or hit an enemy and that helped me manage my skills in rhythm it's a really fun game and the storyline is great I highly recommend it to people who like rythm games or just anybody who enjoys a joyful game

Reactions: Robbie and 18
I liked Harmoknight. It wasn't very varied but it was still fun. It was frustrating when you'd try to hit a piece of scenery to get a bonus item and it demanded so much precision in that, but otherwise it was good.
I play the flute and I can read the notes well and if I know the rhythm of the song I'm playing I can play it well but I struggled with sight reading the rhythms.
You should get a metronome o:

Reactions: pandaneko
I play it from time to time. I got it when the Nintendo rewards were closing off. I loved playing it but it became so hard! :eek:

Anyways. It was fun. The music sometimes would get boring but overall it was great. Like Spinny-chan above said, it was frustrating when you'd try to hit a piece of scenery to get a bonus item and so much precision was required :dead:
Nintendo Points well spent :artist:

Reactions: 18
I liked Harmoknight. It wasn't very varied but it was still fun. It was frustrating when you'd try to hit a piece of scenery to get a bonus item and it demanded so much precision in that, but otherwise it was good.

You should get a metronome o:
I tried a metronome too but it was just idk I count cout the eight or sixteenth notes

I really loved HarmoKnight! The style of the game is so cute and simple!The story was fine and i really liked the "Comic Book" style. The idea running trough worlds and hitting instrument plants or enemies and jumping with the rhythm was so enjoyable! It feels so smooth and the soundtrack is great! Some songs are still stuck on my head even the rhythm lol. But sadly the game doesn't show much different songs. I really enjoyed the Pokemon songs bonus that was a beautiful touch. Boss battles were really fun but Idk why but i think the 1st battle was a bit harder than the others ._. Playing songs faster is a nice challenge and makes it feel different and some songs sound better for me! I still play it until now but it's sad there's no new songs to get. :headphone: :singing:

Reactions: pandaneko
Harmonight is really fun and has unique levels like dancing with octorina and the boss fight with the bee. It's really fun and it is an underated 3DS eshop. I also really like the pokemon easter eggs along with it and how it was vaguely inspired by sega's space channel 5 series. I really wish Nintendo can make a sequal sooner or later because I hate to see this just be stuck with one game in the series.

Back