Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

• Thread starter Selaphi
  • Start date
Selaphi

Selaphi

Some kinda cat lady
Towns Folk
I recently picked this game back up, particularly this time I decided to just play the wii version instead of digging out my old gamecube copy. Of course, this means I can only play as one the guy, but that's ok. ( ; ; for me, but I like one of the girls quite a bit to marry her anyways. )

Have any of you played this one? I found it to be nostalgic and very cute. I'm really hopeful that the next Harvest Moon ( Story of Seasons ) on the Switch will recapture some of that old light that some of the newer ones sort of lack for me.

If you're not familiar with Magical Melody, do you have another HM or SoS game you enjoy?

Reactions: P2.0
Oh, I've played that one before! It's pretty charming, and the music is just delightful. ^-^ My sister was the one who picked it up for her birthday, but we all eventually got into it.
I feel like it was one of those older versions of a series that had a lot that you could do that newer versions seemed to have regressed on. I mean, buying plots of land, having MULTIPLE houses AND farms? Sure, you'd be juggling a lot, but you'd also be making a lot each day. >:3

Plus, side note, getting hitched was always fun, imo. :3

Back