Harvest Moon series

• Thread starter Luigi1632
  • Start date
L

Luigi1632

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I never could really get far in the HM games that I played, but I still want to come back to them one day. Mostly, "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life" for the Nintendo Gamecube. I guess I found it to be a little boring, especially after I got married in the game.

But I'm sure there are some gamers on here that have played at least one game in the series.

Reactions: 2 people
I think I've played one game from the series. I think for the GBA or something? I'm not quite sure, it was a long while back. It was alright, but I didn't really get into it.

Love this series. I've played A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Friends of Mineral Town, and Magical Melody. I used to spend hours playing this game--it's so relaxing. I played AnotherWL yesterday and four hours went by without me even realizing. I have the DS Cute version coming in the mail on Monday so I'm excited for that.

I haven't played any of them in awhile :)() but I always loved this series. I've played Back to Nature, HM64, A Wonderful Life, Tree of Tranquility, Friends of Mineral Town and Save the Homeland. The most recent one I played was ToT which was fun. But my favourite will always be Back to Nature =p

I have finished Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life once, married to Nami. I am currently in the looong process of completing another file married to Muffy, and then eventually want to do one married to Celia. It can definitely get a little repetitive after a while, but there are times when I really do enjoy playing it. I think it's one of those "feel good" games. I have also played Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for the PS2, but never finished it. Nevertheless, I did enjoy it and will probably return to it someday.

Back