• Thread starter Makapaka_90
  • Start date

Ironfall:Invasion, Good or Bad?

• Total voters
M

Makapaka_90

LIKE A BOSS!!!
Towns Folk
I want to know if anyones played this game, I enjoy it as it uses the features of the NN3DS to the extent. I also love shooters, and I think that this could be a really good one. Hopefully the multiplayer is also good as I haven't had the time to even touch that part of the game.

I guess this is a pretty good game but I guess I didn't really feel it because it was really would have been better played on the New 3ds XL . In my experience using the normal 3ds , It was most horrible to get moving your camera to be a suitable one . It was a good game but not the controls that I experienced . Mostly a rip-off of Kid Icarus : Uprising controls I would say in my opinion . Also quite expensive o_O

I guess this is a pretty good game but I guess I didn't really feel it because it was really would have been better played on the New 3ds XL . In my experience using the normal 3ds , It was most horrible to get moving your camera to be a suitable one . It was a good game but not the controls that I experienced . Mostly a rip-off of Kid Icarus : Uprising controls I would say in my opinion . Also quite expensive o_O
Hm, I found using the stylus to be pretty effective on the regular 3DS> My movements are precise, and I can hit virtually everything perfectly, just like using a traditional analog stick...

Hm, I found using the stylus to be pretty effective on the regular 3DS> My movements are precise, and I can hit virtually everything perfectly, just like using a traditional analog stick...
Guess maybe I like using finger because I hate scratching my screen with the stylus :facepalm:

Same here, I still need to get some screen protectors for my 3DS.... It's been a hassle playing Professor Layton.

But since controls are an issue for Ironfall, I think they need to find a better way to incorporate the same feeling a New Nintendo 3DS user has when playing the game, with someone from the old gen. playing the same game. I think there are better ways of controlling the camera than the touch-screen, because I don't want this game to end up like Call Of Duty for the DS... Man was that game disgustingly horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't enjoy it enough to even complete the first mission (which was thankfully free), and what was most frustrating was that I knew it was a good game that simply wasn't meant to be played on a regular 3DS. The stylus controls, with separate swipe and shoot functions, really put me off - and there was no aim-with-face-buttons option.

Techincally the Kid Icarus Uprising are a rip off of the ds Call of Duty games

My experience with the game has been because I just wanna play a new game lately, that said, this game didn't do too much of a good job entertaining me. Like everyone else, it's the controls that bother me especially but aside from that I personally don't have much interest in shooters. However, I'm glad to say this game isn't broken and controls fine even with the clunkiness of a normal 3DS it just takes some getting used to.

Honestly however, I don't think it's worth the full version purchase price which is 19.99 or 9.99 for a specific mode.

Techincally the Kid Icarus Uprising are a rip off of the ds Call of Duty games
well ... I didn't know that :cold:

Funny thing is I just downloaded it yesterday even though I have to still pay that's 1 of my 2 reasons why I am doing this website. and the other reason is I have never expressed myself like this before to give opinion to a certin post or question. Its a wonderful shotter so far but IT NEEDS A PUNCH BUTTON and granades.

That game is very fun! That game has a lot of action. that game also has great graphics for a 3ds. I suggest playin it on the new 3ds because on the ther 3ds, it is much harder to move the camera. its awesome!

Back