HAs anyone played KH 358/2 Days?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So my question to you guys is, Have any of you played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days? I have and I freaking love that game. it grabbed me from the beginning and sucked me into a black hole ever since I've been obsessed with Kingdom hearts. It is a DS game but its a damn good one.

Hmm, I've played only the beginning when they first came to Aladin's world (forgot what it's called). It wasn't so much fun as the KH and KH 2 but maybe I should try beating the game this time (although I really lost passion for KH games >.>)

I have \o/

Liked it a lot, though I usually avoid the KH series cuz I don't like Disney movies :panda: I really only play them for the original characters, which are far more interesting to me.

I have \o/

Liked it a lot, though I usually avoid the KH series cuz I don't like Disney movies :panda: I really only play them for the original characters, which are far more interesting to me.
Dude KH is amazing who cares about all the disney stuff. It just makes me hate Donald duck lol

Hmm, I've played only the beginning when they first came to Aladin's world (forgot what it's called). It wasn't so much fun as the KH and KH 2 but maybe I should try beating the game this time (although I really lost passion for KH games >.>)
Yeah I didnt like argabah all that much. i like the other worlds more

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. But I honestly think that the Disney characters ruin this game, it has the potential to become better than final fantasy. I beat this game countless times, great story and great characters, lover the beasts castle. The bosses were a pain though, I hated that leach thing at the Halloween place.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I did; I loved it and it's my favourite DS game. Like the other KH games, the story was unrelentingly sad :panda: But the missions were real fun. Some areas were a tiny bit plain because of the DS's technical restrictions but that just enhanced the PS1-esque nostalgia for me.

I did; I loved it and it's my favourite DS game. Like the other KH games, the story was unrelentingly sad :panda: But the missions were real fun. Some areas were a tiny bit plain because of the DS's technical restrictions but that just enhanced the PS1-esque nostalgia for me.
Dud i loved the missions. but there was that one bonous boss that was imune to all elements and your attacks only did a tiny bit of damage when you were lv 99 with max gear. is was a flying boss I cant remember the name

I love it. But I honestly think that the Disney characters ruin this game, it has the potential to become better than final fantasy. I beat this game countless times, great story and great characters, lover the beasts castle. The bosses were a pain though, I hated that leach thing at the Halloween place.
uhg that stupid gave thing that would heal if you cast magic and would counter if you attacked, i hated that thing

Actually, I never played kingdom hearts or any games in the series before, and I was wondering should I start off with this game? I know a person who's selling it and I'm not sure if I should get it as I am not familiar with the kingdom hearts franchise, so if I do should I start off with kingdom hearts 385/2 days?

Yes, I have played it. And I have beat it three times now (not sure if I did so on Hard yet). It's actually a pretty good game. Not really sure if there's anyone else besides Roxas, Xion, and Riku that I enjoy playing as in Challenge Mode. And it has introduced me to one of the greatest songs in video games.

I love kingdom hearts games! I like the story and Roxas evolution on Organization XIII. The final boss was amazing an the ending was very epic!

Actually, I never played kingdom hearts or any games in the series before, and I was wondering should I start off with this game? I know a person who's selling it and I'm not sure if I should get it as I am not familiar with the kingdom hearts franchise, so if I do should I start off with kingdom hearts 385/2 days?
If you have a ps3 you should start with KH 1.5 remix it is kh 1, chain of memories, and I think recoded all redone in HD.
If you do not have a ps3 and you have a ps 2 (like me) you should play KH 1, KH chain of memories, Then on DS play 358/2 days then KH 2 ,then finally Dream Drop Distance.

But I guess you could play 358/2 days first I did it. It dosent really spoil the games as far as I am aware I honestly liked that one more than KH 1 and CoM

Hello everyone.I played it before, it's a very good game but it takes a long time to finish the game. It's the only Kingdom Hearts game I played so I don't know if it's got or not comparing to the other games. I think I will buy a KH for my 3ds.

Hello everyone.I played it before, it's a very good game but it takes a long time to finish the game. It's the only Kingdom Hearts game I played so I don't know if it's got or not comparing to the other games. I think I will buy a KH for my 3ds.
The KH on 3ds is pretty good a Few things may or may not make sense if you havent played the first and second KH games. but yeah KH dream drop distance is good but its not as good as 358/2 days

I really loved 358/2, it made me feel bad for hating Organization 13. I loved seeing their point of view and playing their story. Though I felt horrible for Axel.

I know as the game progressed I started hating Xion and Roxas because of what was happening to Axel.

I really loved 358/2, it made me feel bad for hating Organization 13. I loved seeing their point of view and playing their story. Though I felt horrible for Axel.

I know as the game progressed I started hating Xion and Roxas because of what was happening to Axel.
I didnt like sora after playing it, I think roxas is more bad <censored> and I cant stand how much of an air head Sora is. I did feel kinda the same about Axel but if you played DDD then it changes everything.

i really liked it (i played a long time ago), it was fun and I did a bunch of cool stuff like dual wielded. The only thing I didn't like is after u get to the final boss, ur stuck in one area and there's not free roaming or anything. you can do any mission although the enviroment feels kind of limited just because of how they trapped you. If you don't easily feel like that, i guess the endgame is like any other that the final boss is the end

i really liked it (i played a long time ago), it was fun and I did a bunch of cool stuff like dual wielded. The only thing I didn't like is after u get to the final boss, ur stuck in one area and there's not free roaming or anything. you can do any mission although the enviroment feels kind of limited just because of how they trapped you. If you don't easily feel like that, i guess the endgame is like any other that the final boss is the end
It would have been fun to free roam after the main story. I like how they let you do that in the other DS/3ds games though. Especially with Dream Drop Distances parkour function, what was called again? Dream flow? Flow motion? Something like that.

I liked the history, but somehow the gameplay bored me, I think its better to see the "movie" in 1.5 hd remix

I really enjoyed 358/2, to me it had the best story line in the Kingdom Hearts series and I've played every single one of them. Personally Roxas is my favourite character in the series, his side story was super interesting and I loved playing through his side quest despite the fact that this installment was on the Nintendo DS. The suspense thrill and drama this game holds was beautifully done even though it was held back by the limitations of the DS. There are flaws in the game I admit, like some of the mechanics in the combat and the panel system that the game possessed but this however I think, is due to the fact that it was on the DS and could easily have been resolved had it been on a console with more potential. I really loved playing 358/2 and I will always remember the fun I had playing it especially knowing the whole story with Roxas having played all the Kingdom Hearts that came before the game.

I really enjoyed 358/2, to me it had the best story line in the Kingdom Hearts series and I've played every single one of them. Personally Roxas is my favourite character in the series, his side story was super interesting and I loved playing through his side quest despite the fact that this installment was on the Nintendo DS. The suspense thrill and drama this game holds was beautifully done even though it was held back by the limitations of the DS. There are flaws in the game I admit, like some of the mechanics in the combat and the panel system that the game possessed but this however I think, is due to the fact that it was on the DS and could easily have been resolved had it been on a console with more potential. I really loved playing 358/2 and I will always remember the fun I had playing it especially knowing the whole story with Roxas having played all the Kingdom Hearts that came before the game.

The ending of that game almost brought me to manly tears. I feel like the reason I love KH 358/2 days so much I could I felt I could connect with Roxas, Axel, and Xion. It's funny my sister ( not really she is like a best friend but we are like siblings) reminds me so much of Xion and Axel combined its scary. She says I reminder her of roxas but face it I'm not that cool lol.

Reactions: KnightHart
Back