1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Have a conversation with me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIGER2, Feb 9, 2018.

1. TIGER2

TIGER2 Kuro Ookami Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    357 coins
    Well, this thread is self explanatory in the heading. To start off so there can actually be something to talk about if it is hard, here are things that I have an interest in:

Anime
    Drawing
    War
    Medieval/Feudal times and warfare
    Music (I use Lmms)
    SmileBasic (a program for programming)
    Writing (Yes, I'm writing a novel and a series/trilogy)
    Games (Obviously(=_=;)
    Learning Japanese
    ETC.
  2. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    I can't talk long, but... Do you have a interest in creating Comics-Manga, too?
    It's drawing, so...
  3. Rattus rattus

Rattus rattus That's Why I'll Always Drive A Subaru Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    91 coins
    Hello how do you like writing? I have never liked so I used to think that no one else like it xP
  4. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    982 coins
    What do you use to learn Japanese? :redpanda:
  5. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    What's your favorite anime you've watched so far? For me, I personally love Fairy Tail.
    Kakea likes this.
  6. TIGER2

Play Coins:
    357 coins
    Yes I do. In fact, don't tell anybody, but I have a plan to make an anime someday. As well as a manga

When I write, I usually do it on a laptop, my novels. However, I tend to write down notes and the like by paper. Currently, I'm writing a series/trilogy with a medieval kingdom theme.

I like it very much and it serves well to take my mind off of bad things.

I went over probably millions of ways. I am currently using Adventures in Japanese books. I got them from the library so it was free. However, I'm at a point in time now that I like to watch anime and learn from them. But I have to have a prior knowledge of the differences between anime speech and real speech. Otherwise I'd sound like an anime character in a bad way.

But I mainly use books and anime for it. Adventures in Japanese is pretty good, but most text books don't tell you certain details--like how you don't use utsukushii when you want to say 'beautiful' even though it means just that.

I also sometimes use YouTube. I find Japanese ammo to be really good because the host tells you the nitty gritty that textbooks don't.

I 'think' I like Naruto. I also watch a lot of slice of life ones, but they are really boring and are purely for learning Japanese. I enjoyed Danmachi, a fantasy, though. I don't know to say that I have a favorite yet, though.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    Kakea likes this.
  7. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Awesome! I'm trying a manga now! Maybe we could help
    each other until I leave?

(I can't do "Manga Style" yet, though.)
  8. TIGER2

Play Coins:
    357 coins
    Sure, but what do you mean leave? You mean go offline? I'm normally on between 11:00 and 3:00 on Fridays.

What do you mean by help each other out? With what?
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018