Have you ever been bullied or made fun?

• Thread starter Leaandro15
  • Start date
Leaandro15

Leaandro15

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
68D1D471-DB57-492E-BB9B-3F1DAB258DBF.jpeg Hi guys I created this thread in order to support Stop Bullying in my community and I wanted to hear about you guys have you ever been bullied or picked on? For example I’ll state my story of how I used to get bullied in school so don’t be shy about your experiences it’s ok.

For me I never used to get bullied in elementary school because many people saw me as serious or tough and people would never mess with me ,but when I started going to middle school during the sixth grade I had this one class my homeroom class and it was a English class and we would read books and do essays about them and according to our punctuation and our grammar we would often get good grades. I used to always be that one type of kid who for some reason was funny to people and I would always try to answer answers during the class when the teacher used to ask for opinions and I felt like everything was going okay until one day this one kid from my class decided to do a prank on me and it changed my personality in middle school(Not anymore) and what he did is that he pulled my hoodie from my sweater and closed it in front of the whole class and me thinking it was my friend I told him to quit ,but then I realized that it wasn’t my friend and I was gasping for air because I couldn’t breathe because no air was coming in and the teacher was too distracted that she didn’t realize what had happened and then class finished(which is good) because afterwards I started to cry and most of the kids had left class already and most of them were still inside because they were packing up to leave and I was just sitting down covering my head crying inside my hoodie. I remember that day was sad because nobody stood up for me and nobody defended me not even my friend :(:unsure:when that happened and it caused me not to trust anyone during middle school and it took me awhile to trust people again and also ever since that day happened ,but it stopped during Highschool and I was different then. So have any of you guys been bullied before if you have I would like to hear from you pedians. :sorry:

9A607AC3-6441-42C8-848B-8DEA9AD81C88.jpeg

I was lucky enough to not get bullied myself too much. Yet :')

Back in my old school, from Pre-K to 3rd grade, almost everyone liked to hang around me. I felt so good about myself that I started treating people I didn't like so much with disrespect. I realized it was wrong months after, and I stopped. However, this all changed in 4th grade when I was forced to transfer without warning. I kinda got a rough welcome at first, but once I got to know everyone I learned to like my new school. I do still see people in my homeroom getting bullied today. It's 2 people primarily, 1 of them deserves the bullying since back when the class was in elementary school he made the girls cry and made fun of everyone to get a quick laugh out of it so now nobody is friends with him. The other one. my friend gets bullied for no reason. Mostly everyone laughs at her whenever she makes a mistake, especially during P.E since she's not too good at doing sports. (She's awesome at drawing tho) I'm not a very talkative person so it's hard to get people's attention for me. Really I just stay away from people who talk about fortnite everyday and people who care only about expensive/brand your shoes are. I just hang around with my group of friends and I like it that way.

Reactions: Samster
I was lucky enough to not get bullied myself too much. Yet :')

Back in my old school, from Pre-K to 3rd grade, almost everyone liked to hang around me. I felt so good about myself that I started treating people I didn't like so much with disrespect. I realized it was wrong months after, and I stopped. However, this all changed in 4th grade when I was forced to transfer without warning. I kinda got a rough welcome at first, but once I got to know everyone I learned to like my new school. I do still see people in my homeroom getting bullied today. It's 2 people primarily, 1 of them deserves the bullying since back when the class was in elementary school he made the girls cry and made fun of everyone to get a quick laugh out of it so now nobody is friends with him. The other one. my friend gets bullied for no reason. Mostly everyone laughs at her whenever she makes a mistake, especially during P.E since she's not too good at doing sports. (She's awesome at drawing tho) I'm not a very talkative person so it's hard to get people's attention for me. Really I just stay away from people who talk about fortnite everyday and people who care only about expensive/brand your shoes are. I just hang around with my group of friends and I like it that way.
Wow I kind of feel like bullying starts mostly in P.E. because I remember my friend used to get bullied for being fat and stuff and I wouldn’t defend him because I didn’t want to get in a fight with them because if I did I would get banned from all schools in that district and fighting was worth it too.

Oof, I’ve never been bullied, but I get insulted almost every day. Basically, whenever I’m around everyone, someone’s gonna be a jerk and go for the insult for no reason. If I see someone bullying or being mean to another person, you’d better believe I’m gonna help. Sure, the guy might yell at me for interrupting his bully time, but I’m not about to sit by and watch someone be verbally (or physically) abused.

Oof, I’ve never been bullied, but I get insulted almost every day. Basically, whenever I’m around everyone, someone’s gonna be a jerk and go for the insult for no reason. If I see someone bullying or being mean to another person, you’d better believe I’m gonna help. Sure, the guy might yell at me for interrupting his bully time, but I’m not about to sit by and watch someone be verbally (or physically) abused.
Thats awesome you’re a nice person I bet you would probably end bullying imo

Reactions: Samster
Thats awesome you’re a nice person I bet you would probably end bullying imo
Thank you for the kind words! Yes, I am very against bullying, because I hate to see people abused or even sad. It makes me just want to help them any way I can! Again, thanks for the compliment! I’ll definitely do my part to stop bullying for good. :D

Reactions: Leaandro15
Back