Have you ever been called a liar?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Let’s be real you might have lied once or twice about something, but has someone ever called you a liar even though you did nothing wrong? So my story goes back to 2nd grade, so I was at recess and saw some people so I just stood near them, one of them is my friend now, anyways they were writing swear words in their books, and I was just standing near them, I didn’t have a pencil or anything, so when we got back to class they told the teacher that I had done it, even though I haven’t touched their books, I tried telling the teacher I wasn’t lying, but she wouldn’t believe me, so I gotten into trouble, and the other kids had gotten away with no trouble, about last year I asked them about it, and they admitted to doing it, so I’m wondering have you ever been called a liar?

Let’s be real you might have lied once or twice about something, but has someone ever called you a liar even though you did nothing wrong? So my story goes back to 2nd grade, so I was at recess and saw some people so I just stood near them, one of them is my friend now, anyways they were writing swear words in their books, and I was just standing near them, I didn’t have a pencil or anything, so when we got back to class they told the teacher that I had done it, even though I haven’t touched their books, I tried telling the teacher I wasn’t lying, but she wouldn’t believe me, so I gotten into trouble, and the other kids had gotten away with no trouble, about last year I asked them about it, and they admitted to doing it, so I’m wondering have you ever been called a liar?
So why are you friends now?

Reactions: phofufury and AricAttack
So why are you friends now?
Well it isn’t the one guy who did it it was the others he was around, but I play some games online with him

Of course. Almost everyone has been called a liar for something they did not do at least once in their life. I have had multiple instances of this happening in my life. None that I can totally recall right now though...

Reactions: AricAttack
have you ever been called a liar?
Mom used to call me that so many times I lost count...
Almost everyone has been called a liar for something they did not do at least once in their life.
I guess this comment pretty much wraps it up.

I hope you don’t mind me talking about the 2nd grade again because I talked about it in your other post ,but one time when I used to be friends with this one kid in the second grade he would always get in trouble and involve me in it and I used to always get in trouble for no reason and I remember one time I he said a bunch of bad words and wrote on one of the tables and he said it was me and the teacher told me to report to her class in lunch and I was crying because I told her it wasn’t me ,but she insisted it was me just because of my friend *cough cough* more like an enemy told her it was me and then she said I was liar and to tell the truth and then she told me and him to come to her class in lunch and if one of us wasn’t there then we would be liars and you know what happened? I reported to her class that day and she was astonished because she was like “Hey what happened to your friend” and I told her “He said he wasn’t going to come” and then she saw that I was telling the truth and proved her wrong and my friend ended up getting a week of detention for not going and lying.:p:rotfl:

Reactions: Shiny and AricAttack
I hope you don’t mind me talking about the 2nd grade again because I talked about it in your other post ,but one time when I used to be friends with this one kid in the second grade he would always get in trouble and involve me in it and I used to always get in trouble for no reason and I remember one time I he said a bunch of bad words and wrote on one of the tables and he said it was me and the teacher told me to report to her class in lunch and I was crying because I told her it wasn’t me ,but she insisted it was me just because of my friend *cough cough* more like an enemy told her it was me and then she said I was liar and to tell the truth and then she told me and him to come to her class in lunch and if one of us wasn’t there then we would be liars and you know what happened? I reported to her class that day and she was astonished because she was like “Hey what happened to your friend” and I told her “He said he wasn’t going to come” and then she saw that I was telling the truth and proved her wrong and my friend ended up getting a week of detention for not going and lying.:p:rotfl:
Thats a really cool story! I'm really glad it had a happy ending.

I've been called a liar a lot, most specifically in high school. To be honest, that stuff is all in the past and I don't really care any more. Everyone lies at some point, but when I do I usually don't do it to anyone who I know would really hate me for it and I don't lie about big things. Honesty is the best policy.

I've been called a liar a lot, most specifically in high school. To be honest, that stuff is all in the past and I don't really care any more. Everyone lies at some point, but when I do I usually don't do it to anyone who I know would really hate me for it and I don't lie about big things. Honesty is the best policy.
Thats very true. I only lie about little things, and USUALLY not about big things.

Reactions: Duffy
I’m always called a liar by someone, almost every single day. Most of the time, they don’t mean it, so I try not to let it bother m. If a total stranger walks up to me and calls me a liar though, then I’m gonna be peeved and weirded out.

I’m always called a liar by someone, almost every single day. Most of the time, they don’t mean it, so I try not to let it bother m. If a total stranger walks up to me and calls me a liar though, then I’m gonna be peeved and weirded out.
Every day huh..? Well have you been called a liar at all today?

Every day huh..? Well have you been called a liar at all today?
Yep. Several times, actually. :p

Yep. Several times, actually. :p
Several times huh? You must of done some pretty terrible stuff then! xD

Several times huh? You must of done some pretty terrible stuff then! xD
Nope, I was merely accused. I never did the stuff they said I did. (Tbh, they were probably looking for someone to blame it on or pin it on.)

Nope, I was merely accused. I never did the stuff they said I did. (Tbh, they were probably looking for someone to blame it on or pin it on.)
You must be a great person to blame stuff you didnt do on I guess.

I think it was the 5th grade. My class was doing some library book program where we'd all have groups and each group got a different book to read and had to discuss it (something like that). One of the days, a girl in my group and my now friend were fighting over the book. The girl took the book and then turned the page, and the page ripped off when she turned it. She told on my friend and I that we had ripped the page and we got in trouble by the librarian. Fortunately, the librarian got a email that the book was easy to rip from another librarian, and it had happened at their school too. So we didn't have to pay for the book but the girl still got away with it.

By the way, even now, years down the line, that girl is probably one of the rudest and most annoying people ever. Not only that, but she's a literal thot. Glad I don't have her in my classes anymore.

Surprisingly often, even though I never actually lie. I either tell the truth or say nothing at all and this has stuck as part of me for as long as I remember. Suppose everyone is only capable of hearing what they want to hear and, according to them, anything else is false... which would apparently make me a liar even when I'm telling the truth.

That said, I know there have been some thoughts and feelings I have refused to admit to myself, thus making me a liar when I have attempted to deny the accusations. Can I still be called a liar when I'm so far in denial that I cannot see it as truth myself? If I firmly believe something which turns out to be false after all? I'm not sure, maybe I am a liar if I refuse so deeply to admit that which is true.

It could be worse. People could believe everything you say but you know in your heart you lied. You could say sarcasm and no one would be able to register it if it was online. If I've been called a liar then I'm going to be guilty of being a bad one. Any time I purposely lied and they believed me I was out of character and they didn't know what to think. I really have that guilt complex whenever I've done something wrong.

I visually remember one time in 1st grade. I was playing tag (as every kid does) with my friends. The guy who was it was climbing up this little ladder we had on our playground (it wasn't high at all maybe 2-3 ft). Since he was "It" I was watching him from a few meters away (so were a few other people), when we saw him fall backwards onto the ground, so I ran over to him and was like "Are you okay?" and then he started accusing me saying I pushed him.

I was like "huhh?" and explained to him that I was far away but he just kept accusing me and saying that I was lying (no one believed him though as they were watching). He said he was going to tell the teacher, and I definitely cried but no one saw just cause I was scared of being in trouble :hilarious:

Of course nothing ended up happening, and we all forgot it happened, but its funny to think about :p

Back