Have you ever been in a foreign country before?

• Thread starter ToffieCat
  • Start date
ToffieCat

ToffieCat

A very intelligent plant.
Towns Folk
Hey guys!
I'm curious that have you ever been in a foreign country?
If you were, why did you go there?
If you are curious, I've never been in an another country, but on Monday, I'm going to go to Romania, with my class. We gonna visit Hungarian schools there, and lots of towns like Sovata or Cluj-Napoca. We're going to stay there for five days, and we will travel around 12 hours.... But I think it will worth it.

Do you have any funny stories about when you were in an another country? Let me know. ;)

Sorry if my grammar is not correct. I'm still learning. :)

Hmmm, in terms of going on holiday in groups, I went to Wales before when i was 11 ( its part of the uk, connected to the left side of England) as part of a class, we went to spend a week at a farm, doing jobs around the farm and relaxing and stuff, it was really fun and enjoyable, a great experience with a lot of memories.
Hmm funny memories, well one time when we were *meant* to be sleeping in our dormitory, one of the people farted and the fart spread out across the whole dorm room (it was one of the biggest rooms in the block, and there were 7 of us in that room) and woke us all up and i remember getting up and trying to open the window, but it was locked xD, we ended up having to open the door and one of the staff saw us and it was awkward XD. On another day that week, another person was singing a song really loudly( i cant remember exactly, but it was dirty), and a few other people joined in and then the staff told us off, welp! xD

Reactions: ToffieCat
Hmmm..... I have been to may different countries but the funniest was England (wow no surprise). We went to London to for a trip and we were all living in a hotel and 4 of us were all in one room :p then one of my friends fell asleep so we decided to prank him hard :O. So when he was sleeping we decided to draw on his face and his body and we put a small really weak table on top of him and a paint bottle on top of that so if he got startled the paint bottle would fall on him :p and we left the towel outside. So after we were done we tried to wake him up without realizing the paint bottle. So when he woke he saw all the drawings we drew on him and panicked and the paint bottle fell on him :p and when he went to wash it all of the towel was outside so he had to go outside in his underwear and we locked him outside for a good 1 hour :hilarious:

Reactions: ToffieCat and ArtsyThePikachu~
I've never truly left the United States. A couple summers ago my family went to the Canadian border in Minnesota and we went out on a lake that was divided between Canada and the U.S. and we crossed into the Canadian half but that's it.

I did once go to a foreign country , nearby ones :p It was actually really cool in my opinion because of how different the atmosphere feels . I really do like going to different places :D Someday I wish I could go live in the United States , since they have everything there ;-;

Well, I have been to the Bahamas before on a Royal Caribbean cruise before. I also went to Taipei, Taiwan in an airport. I also went back to my native land of Manila and went to Roxas City in the Philippines for 4 weeks.

No I haven't but I wish I could go to another country. I would really love to visit Germany because that's where my grandparents live and I'd love to see them before their gone.

I often talk to them on the phone and they send treats and soups and stuff here to America but it would be different to actually get to see them again.

I wish I did go somewhere! Anyway, if I do go anywhere, I think it'd have to be Japan. That's where my favorite franchise originated. Also, it was where my mom was born. And before anyone says anything, she's American!

I have only been to Syria and France so far!
France because my grandpa's there so I've been there several times(was lucky enough to visit Disney Land once, too!)
Syria because my parents used to own a clothing store so it was kinda like a business trip you could say? We went to Aleppo, it was simply amazing!

Back