Have you ever done Zelda parties?

• Thread starter Joshua Farrell
  • Start date
Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Legend of Zelda is pretty popular where I live. So the question I ask is this, have you ever participated in parties just to play the games? I have, and I have always find it rather fun to see how others tend to play. Infact, I have a friend that just likes to wander and take his time to play, to enjoy it more than just to get through the story.

Nah, I have the feeling that I'm the only girl at school who plays games and the only one who knows what Zelda is. And IF they think they know something about it, it's like "isn't that the green guy who looks like Peter Pan?" :banghead: Only my friends know what it is, but that's just because they're my friends :p I'd love to attend a Zelda party someday though! :)

Nobody knows about Zelda here, they're always blibbering about Call of Duty and whatnot :panda: So I haven't participated in any Zelda parties because there isn't anyway.

The times I played Phantom Hourglass's multiplayer with my sister were as fun as ten parties put together though - it was hilarious! :D

I've only been to one gaming party. I have a neighbor who's really into Mario Kart, so a couple years ago he had a MarioKart Wii Party. He had his console set up with 4 controllers and we just had our own mini-tournament. He even ordered a Mario Kart themed cake which I thought was pretty cool.

Never been to one, but I'd love to attend! what an awesome idea. Zelda fans unite! didn't know people do things like gaming parties, it's all new to me. :p

Nope, and I doubt I ever will because I don't like parties and no one I know at school or who lives nearby actually plays Zelda or even owns the most recent Nintendo devices.

Nobody where I live knows the Zelda series so it would be impossible for me...

> too sad now <

Never! We don't even have much or any parties about games at all here. Plus, I haven't played a lot of Zelda games. I think the only games that we grouped together and played was Call of Duty or other first-person shooters.
they're always blibbering about Call of Duty and whatnot :panda:
:panda:

Reactions: 18
Back