Have you ever mistook SEGA for Sony?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Have you ever mistook SEGA for Sony and vice versa? Be honest. Asking for a friend.

Asking for a friend.
Sure you are.
I don't see why people would ever mistake the two, honestly. In fact, unless you are dumb (or stuck in the 2000s, I guess), then you should differentiate the 2. I could be wrong, but that's my response.

Both have had black consoles and competed with Nintendo, but why would you think they were different unless you spoke like it in a sentence out loud. No.

No

They’re too different for me to mistake them.

Nope, they're far too different lol. There's no reason to mistake them other then they both start with "S", they don't sound the same, they don't have the same history, both have very different "this is why I'm famous" things. They are 2 totally different companies

How would you even do that?

Reactions: 28142
I mistook nintendo for nutella :p

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
Reactions: Deepak
Your "friend" might need glasses since it's virtually impossible to mistake Sega for Sony ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mistook nintendo for nutella :p
Hol up, wut
Mmm, love Nintendo on my toast while I play on my Nutella 3DS :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, Deepak, AricAttack and 1 other person
Have you ever mistook SEGA for Sony and vice versa? Be honest. Asking for a friend.

No, but I have mistook Bethesda for Ubisoft. Sorry

No, but I have mistook Bethesda for Ubisoft. Sorry
I thought Ubisoft only did Just Dance.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I thought Ubisoft only did Just Dance.

Assassins creed? Tom clancy? Division? Watchdogs? Anno series? Far cry? Beyond good and evil? so many more? xD

Reactions: Deepak
Assassins creed? Tom clancy? Division? Watchdogs? Anno series? Far cry? Beyond good and evil? so many more? xD
I know now! but when I was like 8 or something. Watch_Dogs 2 is great

Not really. I feel like sega and sony have different tones to them. Sega being the quirky kid in school while sony being the moody edgy kid. This is just my own opinion lol so take these with the smallest grain of salt lmao. XD

Back