Have you ever put together a computer?

• Thread starter GamerTechz
  • Start date
G

GamerTechz

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Just wondering if anyone here has put a computer together from start to finish. If you have not, and are curious about it, its not that hard. You just need some know how to get it done!

No. Seems too complicated. You'd need a lot of knowledge, that's for sure. But I would like to do such a thing, sounds interesting!

I've put computers together from start to finish, yes. Sadly, not my own computers (If you've seen my posts in previous threads about my computer specifications). It's really quite a fun experience, if you're in an environment where there are little to no time constraints to finish the build.

I enjoy it, though I haven't put a whole one together for a few years now, as I've just been upgrading what's already there.

I enjoy it, though I haven't put a whole one together for a few years now, as I've just been upgrading what's already there.
Yeah I hear you, the last thing I did that involved me ripping apart a computer was to replace the failing hard drive in my current Desktop. Even then, that was quite a while ago. I haven't actually put together a computer for a very long time.

I haven't ever do e it. I've replaced parts on a computer, but ne'er actually took one apart and rebuilt it.

I have buy some parts upgrade a computer. I also home build a desktop year ago. However, it is very expensive. You better buy a computer from the store and upgrade it.

Put two gaming computers together in the past year. One for my brother and one for me. :D

I've never done it myself. I've replaced parts but I have never built one from part to part. My husband is in the process of building his gaming PC though so I'm learning all sorts of things about it. =)

Yeah i putted a lot of different computer together already and i even buy the parts and assemble them by myself because i am pretty good at fixing computer by changing his parts

Back