Have you ever...

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Playing the game is simple. All that you're required to do is answer the "have you ever...?" question above you. After answering the question, include a "have you ever...?" question for the next poster.

I'll begin, ;)

Have you ever tripped in front of an audience when going to collect an award?

Reactions: ErixSan
Nop :p

Have you ever wanter another name?

No. My current name means God's lion and I think that's a pretty cool name to have.

Have you ever contemplated suicide or wished you were never born?

No... Dear god!

Have you ever kissed someone?

Nope. I'm 13, remember? :p
Have you ever seen a movie from Studio Ghibli?

I don't think I did.
Have you ever read/watch Shaman King?

Yes I have watched Shaman King That Anime Is So Cool I watched it like 2 times the whole series.
Have you ever trolled a person before and got blocked by them on facebook etc...

Yes, hahaha, some "friend" liked One Direction too much, and I decideed to troll her xD She immediatelly blocked me and we rarely speak in real life too. :p

Yes, hahaha, some "friend" liked One Direction too much, and I decideed to troll her xD She immediatelly blocked me and we rarely speak in real life too. :p
Almost all 'directioners' like One Direction too much :p. They only like them for what they look like and because of their cliche songs. Their singing isn't that great and they can't play any instruments. They get waaay too much attention if ya ask me.

Reactions: Tri-force64, POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST, xXAwesomeDudeXx and 1 other person
Have you ever thought of making your own game?

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Yes and I am going to I have some pretty awesome ideas but I don't want to pay $90-ish a month just to make a game...

Have you ever been heart-broken so much you wish you would just die?

Nope, no friend zones in my future (hopefully) lol.

Have you ever heard or seen a word for the first time and then start to hear or see it all the time after that? (aka the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon)

Yeah, when I was younger my mom started saying epitome occasionally, then I started hearing/seeing it everywhere.

Have you ever played a game for 15 hours or more straight?

Yes, One time I played Super Mario Sunshine for a little more than 15 hours straight.

Have you ever gone in your backyard, covered yourself in dirt and pretended to be a carrot?

Uh, can't say I have. ;)

Have you ever bought any import games?

Never.

Have you ever shop lifted?

Never.

Have you ever wanted to throw your 3DS out the window when you couldn't beat a game? :sneaky:

Not my 3ds. Have contemplated burning Mk7 a few times though.

Have you ever met a famous person?

Depends what you think of famous... I guess I did.
Have you ever played a game that broke your friendship?

Nope.

Have you ever had a letter to a gaming magazine printed?

Back