Splatoon 2 Have you played squid beats?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So I bet not many of you know, that at the side of inkopalis (not sure if I spelled that right) there’s an arcade machine you can use, which has a little rhythm game, which has an easy and a hard mode, or you could just listen to the music, it’s pretty fun tbh when you get bored.

Hmm... Nope never have. Probably because I dont even have the game or a switch lol

I love Squid Beats! I’m not positive about this, but I think they had the same thing in Inkopolis Square from Splatoon 1, correct?

Reactions: AricAttack
I love Squid Beats! I’m not positive about this, but I think they had the same thing in Inkopolis Square from Splatoon 1, correct?
Incorrect. They did have some minigames you could play while waiting for a match to start, but squid beats wasn’t one of them I don’t think.

Incorrect. They did have some minigames you could play while waiting for a match to start, but squid beats wasn’t one of them I don’t think.
Ah, that’s right. They had one called Squid Jump, right? Ah, the memories come flooding back... ;u;

I played it and i kinda suck at it XD. I got perfect on some songs on hard and normal but some songs are really impossible for me lol.

Back