Have You Seen anything else nintendo In mh4u

• Thread starter BadgerIII
  • Start date
BadgerIII

BadgerIII

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
so far i've seen that Isabelle and sonic is going to be sort of in it could be dlc any info?

what ? i haven't heard any news about sonic or Isabelle being in monster hunter 4 ? since when was that said ?
could you show the website you found that ^^ never seen anything like this ?

what ? i haven't heard any news about sonic or Isabelle being in monster hunter 4 ? since when was that said ?
could you show the website you found that ^^ never seen anything like this ?
well i cant remember but google it

^ For those wondering about Isabelle and Resetti (from the Animal Crossing franchise)... They look perfect, such an odd mashup, yet they fit in so well.

Wow.... I was gonna go with Sonic, but now, Isabelle will be my Felyne partner!! So adorable!!!

The Isabelle DLC killed me. Guess I have no choice. I MUST have Isabelle as my travel buddy as I hunt vicious monsters.

Next, we'd like to have a FE:Awakening DLC* for MH4U... Make it true, Capcom :cry: !
Seriously, I love all this bunch of DLCs they're adding to the game, hopefully, they'll be available for free, just like the DLCs for Portable 3rd. I'll have to get them all when I'll get the game !

*Well, they did it... for Frontier G5 (a MH-MMO coming with a monthly fee... and Japan-only)

^ For those wondering about Isabelle and Resetti (from the Animal Crossing franchise)... They look perfect, such an odd mashup, yet they fit in so well.
Do everyone think that isabelle's hand is longer? (at the end of this video and 0:39)(who will notice?)
well in japan, you can get isabelle dlc at 711(just like they do with the 711 furniture set), I hope they don't do this in NA.

Also, if nobody is aware of it, there will be a Metroid DLC for MH4U, too (featuring the Varia Suit from the Metroid series)!

I don't like the dlcs one bit, xD. But it's just my opinion. So whatever floats your boat I guess :3, still it is solid on its own. Oh and there is a Baki the grappler dlc as well ^_^

The latest I have heard about this content to dress up your felines in mh4u is that there will be street fighter costumes, I think one of them is Blanca and the other I can't remember her name but it is this girl who likes to kick every two seconds and has two rolls in her head (the rolls are made with her head)

Back