Have you tried Yoshi's Crafted World's demo?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not really a fan of the Yoshi games but a demo is now available for Yoshi's Crafted World in the Switch eShop. Have you tried it out yet and if you have, what did you think about it?

Was it enough to sell you on getting the game in March?

Reactions: AricAttack
I'm not sure on getting this game fully yet, but I've tried the first level of the demo, and so far it's quite decent. And good thing this demo also comes with Mellow Mode so that I can try it without some worries.

I haven't yet

maybe :eyes3:

I've played all of the Yoshi games and I'm definitely buying this one. Great concept, like the somewhat 3d environment, and the stages are original.

It's a tame game and doesn't have much difficulty but that's the way I like it. It's a great way to destress and not get angry with other single player games when you lose lives easily.

Nothing tops the ds version though, that has a special place in my heart.

I'm not really a fan of the Yoshi games but a demo is now available for Yoshi's Crafted World in the Switch eShop. Have you tried it out yet and if you have, what did you think about it?

Was it enough to sell you on getting the game in March?
I have tried it, and I enjoyed it very much. I'm also not a big fan of Yoshi games, because they're fun/infuriatingly hard to 100%. I will get this game, but I'm not sure if 60 USD is a good price to pay for it.

I was going to say I'll get it when it most likely goes on sale this winter, but I'm not sure if it's even gonna go on sale. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a more recent game and it went on sale last month, so I'm not sure about Yoshi :/.

I was going to say I'll get it when it most likely goes on sale this winter, but I'm not sure if it's even gonna go on sale. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a more recent game and it went on sale last month, so I'm not sure about Yoshi :/.

I’m fairly sure I’ve seen it on sale a few times. It’s actually selling for $40 at Walmart right now. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it at $30 in another few months on sale.

I’ve also played the Yoshi demo. It had a great art style. It kind of came off as a kid’s game though, to be honest. Very simple.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back