PkMn XY/ORAS Heart Scale shop

• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey there guys so i was thinking that with everyone that likes to do competitive play on here that I would make a shop selling heart scales and I have already stalked up on a lot of luvdisk's holding a heart scale and have decided to sell them and I will price them at 2pc per because even though i am using a fairly easy method almost every luvdisk i encounter aren't holding a heart scale so that is why i am pricing them at 2pc per.

Plz do consider buying from me and maybe even tell everyone else you know that likes to do competitive play. Also just as a heads up i might be upping the price in the future because like i said before even with this method i'm using almost all the luvdisc's aren't holding a heart scale.

Rare candies are also being sold here and will be priced at 5 per 5pc

Last edited:
Bump

GhostBump.jpg

bumping

I would, but I don't have pokemon games, but I hope you get people.

I would, but I don't have pokemon games, but I hope you get people.
thx

Do you have any rare candies.

I will happily buy.

ok how much u want?

Depends how much i can afford with 8pc

Depends how much i can afford with 8pc
i'll price rare candies around 5 pc since they are so rare and hard to come by unless you have really good friends like me who trade you abunch which is how i got all mine

i'll price rare candies around 5 pc since they are so rare and hard to come by unless you have really good friends like me who trade you abunch which is how i got all mine

Ok Ill come back when I have more pc.

bump

Back