• Thread starter KirbyDawg
  • Start date

Did you Play heartgold or Soulsilver?

• Total voters
KirbyDawg

KirbyDawg

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Heartgold andSoulSilver came out quite a bit ago! And I was just wondering if anyone played these. I for one, have played Heartgold, and it is my favourite pokemon game to date! I like how you could get most of the starters of the time, and how there where a lot of pokemon to catch. What I didn't like, however was how the Pokewalker didn't quite work for me, and often glitches my pokemon, even with new batteries. Tell me if you played these games!

Reactions: OmegaCaius and Rocky
I love SoulSilver, Just having your Pokemon Walking around and the Music was great and Memorable. Also another thing i love about SoulSilver is that you can travel to Kanto after you finished the Johto region. So it added more content to the game and it felt great every second i played it. Very Good Pokemon Game :)

Reactions: Mikaya and KirbyDawg
I got heartgold as well, and found it more enjoyable to Diamond and Pearl.

Reactions: KirbyDawg
I got heartgold as well, and found it more enjoyable to Diamond and Pearl.
same here i got stuck in pearl because i couldnt find one stupid HM and i have not deleted my heartgold file for over a year!

Soul silver!
The HGSS remakes were very enjoyable, and it's really nice that you could take the lead Pokémon in your party around with you. They should do that in more Pokémon games. :rotfl:

Reactions: KirbyDawg
HeartGold. When you perform a field move in SoulSIlver, the background id SouSilver, but in HG it is Orangish gold. This kind of makes me feel warm, as oppose to the cold of SoulSilver. But that's just me.

They're also the best Pokémon games to date. But I'm more than likely expecting Omega Ruby to smash that to bits. So much HYPE!

Back