Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends 3D Racing

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends 3D Racing has been spotted on Gamefly. According to the web page, the game will be available for the Nintendo 3DS with a November 11th release date in North America. The game will be published by Majesco, according to the listing. They're the same people who published Cooking Mama, if you weren't aware.

A99QmhM.jpg

Note: Not actual gameplay of Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends 3D Racing.

Is anyone here looking forward to this game? I know I'm not since I'm satisfied with Mario Kart 7/8, :bag:

Well, how do I put this...

I know that it's a licensed game, so there's a ninety percent chance it will be terrible. On the other hand, the Cooking Mama guys developed it, and I love Cooking Mama so there's a chance for it to be decent. But I have Mario Kart 7 which is undoubtedly superior. And yet, it's Hello Kitty and in this ever-changing world in which more and more children are turning to iPads instead of toys, I try to do my best to keep things like Hello Kitty alive. Hello Kitty was a legend in my childhood. Hello Kitty was to little girls what Mr. Chips was to Brookfield. :panda:

I'm torn. :bag:

But for the difficulty involved in getting retail 3DS games here, I imagine I will not buy it. :sorry:

Back