Hello Pokemon lovers

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Ravskins

Ravskins

I dont like AC:NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Towns Folk
Hi,I was wondering "is Pokemon realy that fun of a game?"It sounds very boring but lots of people play it..It seems fun to lots of people that play it ALL THE TIME.Can you tell me wetar or not i should get it?For Christ mas I'm getting 2 new new games and was wondering wich ones I should get,I'm Probably already getting That Lego Cop game (forgot what it's called)or Lego Lord of the rings.I NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!PLEASE HELP ME OUT:D:rolleyes::giggle::thumbsup::rotfl::woot:

Hi,I was wondering "is Pokemon realy that fun of a game?

Whoa man. . . I'll help ya out, as you might need it. But first, you're going to have to ask yourself a couple of questions being:

Do I like [turn-based] RPGs?
Pokemon is heavily turn-based, their aren't any real changes you can make besides giving your Pokemon commands to guide them.

Will I be willing to learn?
If you play the game, it may be frustrating if you don't know all of the elemental counters, but overall, quite a bit are obvious.

Do I like to read, or do I like games with a lot of dialogue?
Pokemon has quite a bit of dialogue, if you're not willing to read or pay attention, you'll end up skipping pieces of information that could help you, or you may miss heart-warming, epic, or just plain comical moments.

Am I willing to put the time in?
Pokemon may require a bit of grinding, but it's well worth it, especially if you plan on battling other people. Have battles with friends or foes online is a great thing. And it's one of the most fun things to do in the Pokemon games, but you have to have a party ready for it if you want to win.

That's all I can really think about at the moment.
But let me say; the Pokemon series is great! It has many memorable moments, you'll find yourself remembering those epic comebacks or hefty loses, the times you'll make it to the end of the cave with only one Pokemon remaining. It has a lot of nerve racking trials if you're really into the game. I highly recommend you try the series out; most won't regret it if they're willing to understand the game and can cope with the story.

Hope I helped~! xD

Reactions: Acadia, Ravskins and Marc
Whoa man. . . I'll help ya out, as you might need it. But first, you're going to have to ask yourself a couple of questions being:

Do I like [turn-based] RPGs?
Pokemon is heavily turn-based, their aren't any real changes you can make besides giving your Pokemon commands to guide them.

Will I be willing to learn?
If you play the game, it may be frustrating if you don't know all of the elemental counters, but overall, quite a bit are obvious.

Do I like to read, or do I like games with a lot of dialogue?
Pokemon has quite a bit of dialogue, if you're not willing to read or pay attention, you'll end up skipping pieces of information that could help you, or you may miss heart-warming, epic, or just plain comical moments.

Am I willing to put the time in?
Pokemon may require a bit of grinding, but it's well worth it, especially if you plan on battling other people. Have battles with friends or foes online is a great thing. And it's one of the most fun things to do in the Pokemon games, but you have to have a party ready for it if you want to win.

That's all I can really think about at the moment.
But let me say; the Pokemon series is great! It has many memorable moments, you'll find yourself remembering those epic comebacks or hefty loses, the times you'll make it to the end of the cave with only one Pokemon remaining. It has a lot of nerve racking trials if you're really into the game. I highly recommend you try the series out; most won't regret it if they're willing to understand the game and can cope with the story.

Hope I helped~! xD
Thanks dude!

Reactions: Flarence
It's boring to people who don't know what fun is. Enough said.

Pokémon is a really fun game. I suggest you buy Pokémon X or Y for the Nintendo 3DS. I also suggest that you get it if you like RPG games and collecting stuff.

C=Pokemon is an awesome game, it's mainstream, but it really is pretty cool.XD

If you like RPGs, or are at least patient, then you'll love Pokemon. If you don't like Pokemon, then obviously something went wrong in the embryo phase :p

Because you're asking "IS Pokemon fun or not" This clearly indicates that you won't enjoy the game much. Get something else, maybe Lego Batman 2. Pokemon is a pretty repetitive game and may bore you then again it could also prove to be the best fun game over. Depends on your nature honestly. ;)

Even though I haven't beaten Black yet, I still think Pokémon is a fun game to play. It just depends on your tastes but I would try a game. I agree on Flarence's thoughts.

Pokémon is a pretty awesome series. I don't know how to explain it, but the games are just so addicting!

Hi,I was wondering "is Pokemon realy that fun of a game?"It sounds very boring but lots of people play it..It seems fun to lots of people that play it ALL THE TIME.Can you tell me wetar or not i should get it?For Christ mas I'm getting 2 new new games and was wondering wich ones I should get,I'm Probably already getting That Lego Cop game (forgot what it's called)or Lego Lord of the rings.I NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!PLEASE HELP ME OUT:D:rolleyes::giggle::thumbsup::rotfl::woot:
Well many people bought the game because of the show I guess ? Well from your point of view it looks like a worthless game , but somehow many people still like it including me :)

Back