SSB for 3DS Help! I need to obtain ssb 3ds for cheap through friend who no longer needs it.

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
B

BlazingPhoenix

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
So I have this friend, who's real name shall not be said but we'll call him Saul, so Saul thought he liked his 3ds but then he got stupid and sold a ton of amazing games (such as monster hunter 4) to GameStop for pennies. I was nervous that these games were going to waste, so I bought Nintendo land AND animal crossing new leaf off of him for $11. Smooth. Saul is an extreme Xbox nerd and EA's female dog if you know what I mean, and he recently found his 3ds and is willing to sell me ssb3ds. I already own the wiiu version, but I'm interested in buying it for my collection. Dear 3ds pedia, should I get this other version (yes) and if so, how do I convince him to give it to me for cheap. (PS I think he also has pokemon x still, so bundle are acceptable because I can pawn it)

Well for one, change the name of the title since "scam a kid for cheap" doesn't really sound like a good thing to do.

Two, don't use an innuendo for a word of the word isn't appropriate, even when you are using the literal definition.

Just let the kid enjoy his games man

Well for one, change the name of the title since "scam a kid for cheap" doesn't really sound like a good thing to do.

Two, don't use an innuendo for a word of the word isn't appropriate, even when you are using the literal definition.

Just let the kid enjoy his games man
No... He is selling the games to GameStop... Uh can you please help... I'll change title...

The 3ds dlc for smash bros is cheaper so I think you should get it I have the digital version and i like it

Just let him sell it. It kind of makes you look desperate if you have to go up to the same kid to beg him for a game >.> let him decide what he wants to do

The 3ds dlc for smash bros is cheaper so I think you should get it I have the digital version and i like it
The dlc for the 3ds is the exact same to the dlc on Wii u

Last edited by a moderator:
Just let him sell it. It kind of makes you look desperate if you have to go up to the same kid to beg him for a game >.> let him decide what he wants to do
NO, missing point here, he asked if I could buy it off of him, I just need a convincing story to get me to pay less like with situation above

Tell him you'll pay him a dollar above Gamestop's offer if you want, or offer a solid $20. Idk dude, it's up to you.
This is besides the point, but unless it's in perfect condition, I doubt it will be considered a collectible with the mass production and consumption that happens now.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Tell him you'll pay him a dollar above Gamestop's offer if you want, or offer a solid $20. Idk dude, it's up to you.
This is besides the point, but unless it's in perfect condition, I doubt it will be considered a collectible with the mass production and consumption that happens now.
Its more collection than collectable, if you get what im saying, but im definatly going to do that, thanks man.

Back