help i think im going insane lmao

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
So, I have this thing after seeing something I want to be, I get into an existential crisis that goes on for a while. whether it is a tv show that I watched or a cool movie, if something sticks onto me, I get a little emotional about it, or obsess over it like crazy, so here is a list of weird things that I want to be.

note: none of these are jokes, so take me at my word

1) Superstar Idol! (frick you Miku)
2) A Tech millionaire (Aggrestuko character)
3) Super Dooper Mogul Millionaire (basically tech dood but like not tech)
4) A Superhero (don't worry that was a really short phase)
5) A super-rich humanitarian/philanthropist (cause I like helping people owo)

EDIT: How the hecc did I forget musician... what the hecc

Ok, rate these dreams plz

Are you high or drunk my man?

Reactions: Jisenku
1) Miku/10
2) 10/1000000
3) You're hired/10
5) You ever played Superman 64? :pepe:
6) I mean anyone can wear the mask. But if you're nothing without the suit you shouldn't wear it./10

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
1) Miku/10
2) 10/1000000
3) You're hired/10
5) You ever played Superman 64? :pepe:
6) I mean anyone can wear the mask. But if you're nothing without the suit you shouldn't wear it./10
Interesting points

also lmao miku/10 can still be read as 39/10 so hah

being a superhero, 10/10 have u seen the movies kick butt and super? both good super heroes without powers

Interesting points

also lmao miku/10 can still be read as 39/10 so hah
Yeah. That's Miku's Yu-Gi-Oh! stats.

• Funny
What

Ight gonna put something down here:

OwO

lmao gotta update this with

AUTHOR

Musician and author both sound relatively easy, though I may be biased since they are my two primary career choices right now. Musician has been on my mind for a year or two, dates back even further but only began taking steps to realise the goal more recently.

Writing seems immensely easy to get into since all you'd need is a pen and paper. Metaphorically, if you'd rather use a typewriter, pencil or computer.

Personally, when I was younger, I always wanted to make my own videogames, although I have since given up as I no longer believe this to be a viable option. I still hold the dream deep down but realise how difficult such an accomplishment would be if I wanted it to reach the standards I have set myself.

Personally, when I was younger, I always wanted to make my own videogames, although I have since given up as I no longer believe this to be a viable option. I still hold the dream deep down but realise how difficult such an accomplishment would be if I wanted it to reach the standards I have set myself.
Sure making video games isn't a viable option, but learning how to code and use the tools is still really useful, especially since you can not only make games, but basically anything you want to create on the web can be done with a bit of javascript

Either way, right now, I've set my sights on musician and author as career goals for the near future. The choice of which will depend on how things go this coming month or two.

That's me, personally. You seem to be doing pretty well with your music so I'd say to keep at that.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Either way, right now, I've set my sights on musician and author as career goals for the near future. The choice of which will depend on how things go this coming month or two.

That's me, personally. You seem to be doing pretty well with your music so I'd say to keep at that.
Aww thanks UwU

I'm just waiting for Spotify Followers lmao

So now I really want to switch my distributer from Soundrop to Routenote, but it feels like too much work ;~;

also i feel like making a graphic tee with my album covers, like a hoodie/tee that has the design all over it

uwu wanted to update by saying i haven't uploaded a song in a month please help me i can't get access to my favorite daw and i need to switch anyway

also uh anybody know if Gumroad is a good Patreon alternative? seems nice and i want to give a free patreon membership esque thing out for my f a n s lol i have no fans, or family, or life

Back