Help me figure out what my dream means

• Thread starter Dj2
  • Start date
Dj2

Dj2

A Wild Ridonkleberry
Towns Folk
Alright, I need help figuring out my dream.

So last night I had a dream that I was like 10 years old and my dad drove me to Gamestop, but GameStop was actually my house which had a cave and luxury suites in it. And out the back door of my cave/GameStop house was a giant meadow. In the dream, I was celebrating my birthday but Jacksepticeye came and told me I was a moron, left me a note saying I was a moron, and left.

Can anyone figure out what this could mean?

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
In your dream, were you confused at all? Did you not understand what was going on, or in your dream, was it like it was normal?

It could always be your head just reminiscing on your past memories. Maybe the dream is about living out your wildest dreams of having GameStop as your house, with all that stuff with it too. If Jacksepticeye came out, that could mean that you either think low of him because he called you a moron, or maybe it was that you thought high of him, and your brain thought thats would have happened in that situation.

Don't think too much of your dreams, the main thing is that if you felt good, then that dream is nothing you should worry about, if you felt bad, then you should dig into it more.

• Funny
Reactions: Dj2
In your dream, were you confused at all? Did you not understand what was going on, or in your dream, was it like it was normal?

It could always be your head just reminiscing on your past memories. Maybe the dream is about living out your wildest dreams of having GameStop as your house, with all that stuff with it too. If Jacksepticeye came out, that could mean that you either think low of him because he called you a moron, or maybe it was that you thought high of him, and your brain thought thats would have happened in that situation.

Don't think too much of your dreams, the main thing is that if you felt good, then that dream is nothing you should worry about, if you felt bad, then you should dig into it more.
Haha, I dunno how you came up with anything remotely serious for this thread.

Haha, I dunno how you came up with anything remotely serious for this thread.
I can fudge an analysis sooo good

Me and my partner had no prep on any of the presentation, and yet we got a 75... thank god for me being sorta sharp

• Funny
Reactions: Dj2
All of the reality warped so your dad thought you lived in a luxury Gamestop because Reggie works there and he's probably rich. You traveled back in time so part of the cave was also a part of the house. The meadow and birthday elements just seem very typical of a stereotypical birthday both emitting happy memories. Jack showing up is probably because he's in the back of your mind and you associate him with interaction that isn't too direct. He calls you a moron because of you thinking highly of yourself and you need some motivation going forward.

• Funny
All of the reality warped so your dad thought you lived in a luxury Gamestop because Reggie works there and he's probably rich. You traveled back in time so part of the cave was also a part of the house. The meadow and birthday elements just seem very typical of a stereotypical birthday both emitting happy memories. Jack showing up is probably because he's in the back of your mind and you associate him with interaction that isn't too direct. He calls you a moron because of you thinking highly of yourself and you need some motivation going forward.
Ha, that probably sounds about right.

CONTENT WARNING: DEATH (not real though)

Weird dreams aren't uncommon - my sister had one that the sun literally fell out of the sky right outside the garden (if you could call it that, we since moved though), killing our entire family in the process and a Minecraft death screen showing up with no respawn button.
I can't remember laughing as hard as I did when she told me.

• Funny
Reactions: Dj2 and Jisenku

Weird dreams aren't uncommon - my sister had one that the sun literally fell out of the sky right outside the garden (if you could call it that, we since moved though), killing our entire family in the process and a Minecraft death screen showing up with no respawn button.
I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH IN 7 IN THE MORNING

WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOUR SISTER?!

XDDD I've got a feeling she watches a lot of Minecraft memes.

IM STILL LAUGHING

She did say it was a nightmare and really scared her

Back